Plantronics HW251 Supra Plus Headsets:
- Commercial-grade quality provides long lasting value
- Covering one ear lets you converse with co-workers
- Freeing your hands for typing and writing increases productivity
- Luxurious comfort means you’ll forget you’re wearing the HW251N
- Never asking to repeat information with superior audio quality
- Quick Disconnect allows you to easily walk away from your desk
- Extremely lightweight design makes for all-day wearing
• FREE spare voice tube included ($9.95 value)
• FREE clothing clip included for better cord management
• FREE technical support with purchase
• Need help? Call us and talk to a Real Person!
Plantronics HW251 Supra Plus Features:
- FREE spare voice tube included ($9.95 value)
- Monaural / Single Ear – Voice Tube – Wideband VoIP.
- Premium audio quality for office and contact center professionals.
- Wideband audio for more natural sound with wideband telephones.
- The highest level of performance for wideband VoIP communication.
- Premium audio ensures quality customer communications.
- Quick Disconnect feature for added freedom.
- Supports all Plantronics amplifiers and USB-to-headset adapters.
- 2 Year Warranty
- SKU# 64336-31 (formerly 73838-01)
- UPC: 017229126602
Plantronics HW251 SupraPlus Insider Info:
TECH REVIEW – When using the Plantronics HW251, the adjustable T-Pad headband and soft foam ear cushion make for all-day comfort. An adjustable voice tube lets you place it close to your mouth for maximum voice clarity. Also, combining wideband audio with the directional voice tube results in crystal clear sound at both ends of the conversation. To benefit fully from the wideband feature of the HW251 headset remember that your phone will need to be wideband enabled. The cable that comes down from the headset is about 2.5 feet long and ends in a unique connection called a Quick Disconnect. This Quick Disconnect plugs into a corresponding cable on an amplifier or a direct connect cable. The HW251 can also be used with a USB adapter cable for computer use. The cable on the headset is lightweight and flexible, which adds to the overall comfort of the headset. Finally, the AudioIQ technology protects you from loud noises and echoes that can occur at times.
HOW TO INSTALL – You fit the HW251 headset on your head by placing the ear cushion against your ear and the opposite side of the headband, where the temple pad is, just above your other ear. This may require adjusting the headband by sliding it in to make it smaller or out to make it larger. You can adjust the voice tube for more private conversations by sliding it down the metal shaft, from the corner of your mouth clear to the front of your mouth. The HW251’s Quick Disconnect will plug into the amplifier or direct connect cable, depending on which one you use. Make a test call to ensure the installation is working properly. The clothing clip plays an important role in making the headset feel lighter than it already is. By clipping it on your shirt collar or blouse, you control the tugging from the weight of the lower part of the cord, eliminating the need to reposition your headset during the day.
HOW TO STORE – When storing your Plantronics HW251, it’s best to hang the headband on a hook, so it’s not just sitting on your desk. This keeps the cord hanging freely. If left on your desk, you run the risk of it being damaged by others, such as cleaning personnel. You also want to avoid twisting the cord on your HW251 too much, which over time will damage the internal wires. Here at Headsets Direct we designed a headset hanger that can be affixed to your monitor to keep your headset safe and out of harm’s way. To view, click HDI Headset Hanger.
HOW TO CLEAN – When cleaning your Plantronics HW251, you want to use non-alcohol chemicals or wipes. Using alcohol-based products over time will break down the material of the cords making them very stiff and clumsy to use. When wiping down the headset, avoid saturating any openings where electronic components are in close proximity. For the HW251, this includes the small holes in the speaker casing. When cleaning your HW251, avoid sticking anything into the end of the Quick-Disconnect connection, since serious damage can occur to the four delicate brass contacts located inside.
WHO USES THIS MODEL – The HW251 is Plantronics most popular corded headset so there is a wide range of customers who love this headset. They vary from attorney and medical offices, small and large call centers, to those who just want a good quality corded headset for their smart phones (using Plantronics’ new adapter cable 38541-02). A dual ear, or binaural, version is available (model HW261) if you really need to concentrate on your calls. The HW251 is a quality commercial-grade headset that delivers the amazing sound, voice clarity, and long-lasting comfort you’ve come to expect from Plantronics.