AudioCodes is a leading provider of advanced communications software, products and productivity solutions for the digital workplace. AudioCodes enables enterprises and service providers to build and operate all-IP voice networks for delivering unified communications, contact centers, and hosted business services, whether in the cloud or on premises.
Showing all 4 results
- $224.64 AudioCodes Teams C435HD IP Phone(Microsoft Teams-native)Add to cart
- $283.97 AudioCodes Teams C455HD IP Phone(Microsoft Teams-native)Add to cart
- $332.22 AudioCodes Teams C470HD IP Phone(Microsoft Teams-native)Add to cart
- $340.92 – $352.00 AudioCodes Zoom C470HD Phone(Zoom-certified)Select options
Their international headquarters and R&D facilities are located at Airport City, Lod, Israel. Additional R&D facilities are located in New Jersey, USA, and in Be’er Sheva, Israel. The company has offices in more than 20 countries around the globe.
With innovative products and solutions combined with an extensive offering of expert professional services, they are designed to simplify and accelerate the implementation of state-of-the-art enterprise unified communications and contact center solutions. AudioCodes products are interoperable with many leading UC vendors, delivering reliable voice connectivity and enhancing user experience with high quality audio/video devices.
- Working with Microsoft for over 15 years to provide voice connectivity solutions for Microsoft unified communications environments. AudioCodes One Voice for Microsoft 365 portfolio leverages AudioCodes’ Microsoft qualified voice networking elements and devices, wide ranging services and extensive expertise to accelerate and enhance Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business voice and video implementations.
- Collaborates with leading contact center vendors including Genesys, to deliver reliable voice connectivity for cloud-based and on-premises contact center deployments. AudioCodes' end-to-end work-from-home agent (WFH) solution leverages a set of devices and management applications that provide high quality voice service for home agents over any internet connection.
- Supports the global trend for cloud communications with a range of solutions available for deployment in private and public clouds. AudioCodes cloud solutions offer all the benefits of the cloud (cost-effectiveness, ease of deployment, scalability, etc.) while enabling seamless connectivity with existing enterprise infrastructure.
- Leveraging the principles of Software-Defined Networking (SDN), AudioCodes Software-Defined Voice Network (SDvN) helps large enterprises to simplify the operation of their voice networks and increase call routing efficiency. By consolidating communications silos, connecting with SIP trunk services and optimizing call routing, SDvN delivers a future-proof voice infrastructure that is easy to manage, maintains corporate security, and delivers significant capital and operational cost savings.
- Voice.AI solutions leverage the latest in voice recognition, AI and machine learning technologies to create state-of-the-art voice-driven solutions that enhance customer interactions and deliver continuous productivity. AudioCodes Voice.AI solutions are deployed at leading organizations in a variety of industry verticals around the world to enhance voice communications, drive efficiency and productivity, and raise levels of customer satisfaction.