Below is our Top Five Headsets Direct Accessories for the Poly (formerly Plantronics) H series Quick Disconnect (QD) headsets.
1) 66268-03 A10 Direct Cable – The A10 direct connect cable is a cost effective way to connect H series headsets to certain telephones that have an RJ9 headset jack, such as Nortel, Mitel and NEC. Give our sales team a call at 800-914-7996 to make sure your phone qualifies for this cord.
2) M22 Vista Amplifier – Plantronics’ most popular amplifier incorporates all the latest technology designed to work with today’s new phones. Designed to work with over 90% of all phones being used today, the M22 gives you excellent voice and hearing control.
3) HL10 Handset Lifter – The HL10 handset lifter is the must-have addition to your Plantronics wireless headset system. It effortlessly lifts the handset and returns it to the cradle at the touch of a button from wherever you are and takes up no desktop space. It’s sort of like Thing in the Addams family, very handy to have near the phone.
4) 26716-01 U10 Direct Cable – Are you using a Cisco phone, such as a 7940 or 7965G? Does it have an RJ9 headset jack (similar to your handset jack)? Want to stop using an amplifier? Then this QD-to-modular cord is your ticket to hands-free phone communication.
5) 40709-02 Ear Cushions – These cushions provide soft, all-day comfort when using your Plantronics headset. Spare cushions are an easy way to keep your headset sanitary for multiple users.
Replacing your Plantronics headset accessories is a great way to keep your headset performing at its best. When ear cushions tear, your voice tube gets clogged, or your wireless battery life isn’t what it use to be is the time to make your headset like new again.