$200 Minimum Order – No Returns
If you require a headset that’s versatile, the Voyager 4220 Office headset should be at the top of your list. First, it’s the next generation of Poly (Formerly Plantronics) Voyager headsets that have been very popular for mobile phone use. Each generation improves on past success, and this Office headset further improves quality and functionality. With dual microphones, it’s an excellent headset for outside use in noisy environments, when you encounter traffic noise and wind whistling by. Your callers will hear you clearly with a mic that recognizes your voice and cuts down background noise and chatter.
What makes the Voyager 4220 Office headset so versatile is that it’s also computer ready with an included USB dongle. This allows it to double as your perfect unified communications headset for VoIP/softphone applications through your PC or MAC. As more businesses move to VoIP softphones, this UC Bluetooth headset connects easily with 300 feet of range to roam your office while continuing your conversation. For office workers, this means one headset covers your mobile phone and PC requirements. That means fewer cables, charging, and devices to mess with. This also makes your life easy when on the road. Your Voyager 4220 Office headset travels with you and acts as your mobile headset or PC softphone headset as you change between devices. With 12 hours of talk time, the Plantronics V4220 Office Bluetooth headset will get you through the busiest of days.
From the bustling city streets to the corner cafe, you’ll be heard clearly with the Plantronics Voyager 4220 Office headset. Our exclusive WindSmart® technology and cutting edge noise cancelling block out distractions like wind, chatter, and traffic, for crisp, uninterrupted calls.
Microsoft Teams Versions
Headband Dual Ear
Standard USB-A, Standard USB-C, Teams (Microsoft) USB-A, Teams (Microsoft) USB-C
212731-01 (USB-A), 214592-01 (USB-C), 214003-01 (MS Teams USB-A), 214602-01 (MS Teams USB-C)
V4220 CD-A (USB-A), V4220 CD-C (USB-C), V4220 CD-MA (MS Teams USB-A), V4220 CD-MC (MS Teams USB-C)
0017229167421 (USB-A), 0017229170834 (USB-C), 0017229167612 ( MS Teams USB-A), 0017229170872 (MS Teams USB-C)
Non Returnable At This Time
Fresh Batteries, Latest Date Codes
(verified owner) – August 31, 2020
Just ok. My hearing isn’t the greatest and with so many clients calling on mobile phones I have a hard time hearing them. I bought these with the dual earpiece headset hoping that I could turn up the volume and using both ears to help me hear phone calls better. For the most part, it does that, but the 4220 isn’t exactly carefree.
– Hooking up the phone to my office phone and the computer was easy enough. I don’t use it with my mobile.
– The talk time is excellent. The battery lasts all day and then some.
– The earpiece is comfortable. I often I forget I’m wearing it.
– I do like having the dual cushion headset. It makes it much easier to hear
– No instructions came with the phone beyond how to plug it in. There are lights and beeps and buttons that I’m not really sure what they do. Online chat customer service wasn’t a big help. They emailed a PDF in multiple languages but it didn’t tell me anything.
– I get constant feedback on most calls. I keep trying to adjust the volume to get rid of the feedback but then it’s too quiet to hear well. I can’t seem to find the right balance.
– It’s confusing switching between my computer and my office phone. I would think it’s a simple push the button, but then the phone beeps like I have a call on hold, but I don’t, and the beep won’t stop until I put the phone back on the charging cradle for a few minutes.
Conclusion: I’ll keep the phone, it’s better than what I had, but it would be better with an actual instruction manual and with a set up that can handle the volume turned up a bit louder.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
© 1996-2021 Headsets Direct, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.