Jabra Evolve 30 II USB Single Ear Headset
Jabra Evolve 30 II UC Mono is more than a headset, it’s a workplace evolution. Evolve 30 is a professional headset designed to help you focus and improve your conversations.
Stay connected, using either USB or jack: Connect to your PC via USB or use the 3.5 mm jack for connectivity to your personal device – such as a smartphone or tablet – to work or listen to music wherever you may be.
Easy call management: In-line call controller with large buttons and LED indicators, making handling of calls and music easy. Pick up or end calls, control volume, or simply mute the line.
Noise-canceling mic: State-of-the-art, noise canceling microphone eliminates background noise. Your conversation partner won’t struggle to hear what you’re saying.
Plug-and-play setup: Works out of the box with all leading Unified Communications platforms. Installation is as easy as simply plugging it in.
At one with the universe (of phones and platforms)
Our headsets and speakerphones work out of the box with over 10,000 traditional desk phones. They are future-proof and compatible with all softphone and web clients, from Microsoft Teams to Mitel.
Providing your staff with optimized and trusted devices that work seamlessly with your UC platform is key to productivity, audio quality and having fewer IT issues. Jabra has tested devices with a long list of platforms, and offers Microsoft Teams certified variants from our wide range of headsets and speakerphones.
Jabra Evolve 30 II UC Mono USB Headset Benefits:
- Passive noise cancellation helps you hear better
- Works with all smart devices using 3.5 mm jack
- In-line call controller w/ large buttons and LED indicators
- Made for voice and music listening pleasure with HiFi stereo sound
- Soft leather feel cushion for all-day wearing comfort
- Available in Microsoft Teams version
Jabra Evolve 30 II UC Technical Specifications:
- Headset bandwidth: Wideband
- Size: Ø28mm x 3.9mm
- Sensitivity: 93.6dB SPL @ 1kHz
- Impedance: 32+ / -4.8Ω, @ 1.0kHz
- Max input power: Rated Input 5mW @ 0.4V, max input 10mW @ 0.56V
- Frequency range: 150Hz – 7kHz, @ Output S.P.L -10dB
- Speak mode: Wideband 150Hz – 7kHz, @ Output S.P.L -10dB
- Type: Electret condenser (ECM)
- Sensitivity: F=1kHz, pin=1Pa, 0dB=1V/Pa, Min= -48dB, Max= -44dB
- Bandwidth: Wideband
- Frequency range: 100Hz – 10kHz @ 6dB
- User hearing protection: Jabra SafeTone™**
- Industrial Certifications: Microsoft Teams*, Leading UC vendors
- Connection (computer / mobile devices): USB-A /3.5 mm jack
- AC Power Supply: USB power supply by PC
- Bluetooth device: No
- Cord length:
- Control cable: 95cm/37.4 in
- Headset cable: 120cm/47.24 in (approximately 7 feet)
LED features and functions
- Incoming Calls
- Microsoft Teams notifications*
- Weight: Evolve 30 II Mono headset
- With cable: 117.4 g / 4.14 oz
- Without cable: 62.9 g / 2.21 oz
- Box content: Evolve 30 II mono headset, USB Controller
- Warranty: 2 years
- Evolve 30 II Mono
- Jabra Model Numbers
- Headset – HSC060
- Controller – ENC060
- UC USB-A
- SKU: 5393-829-309
- UPC: 0706487017486
- Microsoft Teams USB-A
- SKU: 5393-823-309
- UPC: 0706487017479
What Comes In The Box:
- Evolve 30 II Mono Headset packed in a pouch
- USB Controller
- Plastic bag for controller
- Plastic bag for headset
- Foam bag for left earcup
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Leaflet
Can I listen to music on the Evolve 30 II Mono?
Yes. Evolve 30 II has world-class speakers that are built for both voice and music.
The Jabra Evolve 30 II Mono has passive noise cancellation. Simply wear the headset to eliminate high-frequency noise, such as human voices – all thanks to the specially designed ear cushions. For active noise cancelling, see our Evolve 80 headset
Does it work with Mac and PC?
Yes, it works with both systems.
Does the Evolve 30 II Mono have a 3.5 mm jack?
Yes, the 3.5 mm jack lets you connect to your personal device – such as a smartphone or tablet – to work or listen to music.
What is the difference between standard UC models and models that are certified for Microsoft Teams?
The models that are certified for Microsoft Teams (or Microsoft Lync) support Microsoft Teams as a Plug and Play experience. The Plug and Play experience includes these benefits:
- Automatic selection as the default audio device.
- Features to answer and end calls, adjust volume, and mute.
If multiple certified audio devices are present, certified models also offer call prioritization. Microsoft Teams will correctly send the audio to the device that was used to answer an incoming call.
If you use a model that is certified for Microsoft Teams with a different computer telephony (softphone) client, the product should work the same as a UC model regarding audio features (such as answer and end calls, adjust volume, mute).
If you are not using Microsoft Teams, use the standard UC model.
How do I set up my Jabra Evolve 30 II to work with Microsoft Teams for Windows?
To select your Jabra device for use with Microsoft Teams, follow these steps:
- Click on your profile picture at the top of the Teams window
- Click Settings, then Devices.
- In Devices, select your Jabra device under Audio devices. If you are using a Jabra wireless device, select the connected Bluetooth adapter, such as the Jabra Link 370
Note: Microsoft Teams provides remote call control – the ability to answer and end calls directly from a connected audio device – when using versions dated July 1, 2018 or later. You must sign out of other softphone clients for this feature to work
If your organization is simultaneously using Skype for Business, see this Microsoft site for the latest information and guidance. If you are a user, contact your IT administration for information as guidance.
Please call if you have any further questions regarding the Jabra Evolve 30 II UC Mono.