Boos Your Concentration
The Jabra Evolve 80 UC headset is engineered to help you concentrate. This professional corded headset will help to boost your focus in the open office with the help of Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) as well as Passive Noise Cancellation.
Eliminate unwanted low-frequency background noise with ANC at the touch of a button. You can switch on ANC to virtually eliminate low-frequency sounds, such as the hum of air conditioning. Active Noise Cancellation on the Evolve 80 UC uses advanced microphones to monitor and counter ambient noise.
Simply wear the headset to reduce high-frequency noise, such as human voices – all thanks to the specially designed ear cushions. We call this “passive noise cancellation.”
Get More Productive
The Evolve 80 UC headset works straight out of the box with all leading UC systems and the 3.5mm jack lets you connect to a PC, smartphone, tablet, or any other personal device.
The special integrated “busy light” on the ear cups turn red to let people know when you’re on the phone. You can also turn it on manually to create your own concentration zone and keep you from being disturbed.
The Jabra Evolve 80 makes a great traveling companion as well in noisy airports and public environments for phone calls or for music and relaxation. You can take your concentration zone wherever you need to go.
At One With the Universe (of Phones and Platforms)
Providing your staff with optimized and trusted devices that work seamlessly with your UC platform is key to productivity, audio quality and having fewer IT issues. Jabra has tested the Evolve 80 UC headset with a long list of platforms, and offers Microsoft Teams certified variants from our wide range of headsets and speakerphones.
Jabra Evolve 80 UC Features:
- Passive noise cancellation helps you hear better
- Active noise cancellation uses a hybrid 4 mic ensuring 17dB
- Integrated busy light reduces interruptions
- Made for voice and music listening pleasure with HiFi stereo sound
- Listen-in feature lets you hear your colleagues without having to take off your headset
- Intelligent call transfer
- Soft leather feel cushions for all-day wearing comfort
- Tuck the boom arm into the headband when not on a call
Jabra Evolve 80 UC Headset Specifications:
- With cable (without controller): 328.4g
- Without cable (without controller): 312.1 g
- Works with Jabra Direct/Jabra Xpress: Yes
- LED features and functions
- Integrated red lights on both ear cups
- Activated automatically when on a call
- Activated manually by user to act as a ‘do not disturb’ sign
- Integrated red lights on both ear cups
- What’s in the box: Evolve 80 headset, USB-A Controller
- Warranty: 2 years
- Jabra Model Number: HSC019
- SKU: 7899-829-209
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC): Yes
- Listen-in: Yes – Press the left earcup to hear the outside world without having to take off your Jabra Evolve 80 UC headset
- Size: 40Ø x 8.8mm
- Sensitivity: 124±3dB @ 1mW/1kHz with IEC-318 coupler
- Impedance: 38Ω±10% @ 1kHz
- Max input power: Maximum: 30mW (1.07V) / Rated input power: 10mW (0.62V)
- Speaker Bandwidth
- Music mode: Hi-Fi (20Hz – 20,000Hz)
- Speak mode: Wideband (150Hz – 7,000Hz)
- Type: Electret Condenser (ECM) Uni-directional
- Sensitivity: Frequency 1kHz Input 0dB Pa Min: -35 dB V/Pa, Max: -31dB V/Pa
- Frequency Bandwidth: Wideband (150Hz to 7,000Hz)
- User Hearing Protection: Jabra SafeTone™
- Regulatory Approvals: CE, FCC
- Industrial Certifications: Microsoft Teams*, Avaya, Cisco and more
Ease of Use:
- Headset form factor: Over-ear headband
- Discrete hidden boom arm
- Jabra Evolve 80 UC headset has a magnet that integrates into the headset when not on calls
- Integrated red lights on both ear cups are activated automatically when on a call or manually activated by the user when busy, to act as a ‘do not disturb’ sign
- Call management: In-line call control unit for easy call management
- Battery included: Yes
- Charging time: Max. 120 minutes
- Power consumption speaker: Maximum: 30mW (1.07V) Rated Input Power: 10mW (0.62V)
- Connection (mini jack, USB, etc): USB-A/3.5mm
- Cord length: control cable 95cm, headset cable 120cm
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I stream music to the Jabra Evolve 80 UC headset?
Yes. Evolve 80 has world-class speakers that are built for both voice and music.
Do I need to install before use?
No. The Evolve 80 UC headset works straight out of the box with all leading UC systems. Installation is as easy as simply plugging it Into the USB port or 3.5mm jack to your laptop, or by using the 3.5mm jack straight into your smart device.
Does it work with Mac and PC?
Yes. It works with both systems and Smartphone too (3.5 mm jack)
Does this device have Active Noise Cancellation?
Yes. The Evolve 80 UC is built to eliminate noise. Jabra’s unique Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) filters out low-frequency background noise.
What is the difference between UC models and models that are certified for Microsoft Teams?
The models that are certified for Microsoft Teams (or Microsoft Lync) support Microsoft Teams as a Plug and Play experience. The Plug and Play experience includes these benefits:
- Automatic selection as the default audio device.
- Features to answer and end calls, adjust volume, and mute.
If multiple certified audio devices are present, certified models also offer call prioritization. Microsoft Teams will correctly send the audio to the device that was used to answer an incoming call.
If you use a model that is certified for Microsoft Teams with a different computer telephony (softphone) client, the product should work the same as a UC model regarding audio and features (such as answer and end calls, adjust volume, mute).
If you are not using Microsoft Teams, use the standard UC model.
Does it have a 3.5 mm jack?
Yes. If you want to transfer a call, simply insert the 3.5 mm jack into your smart device. This also requires you to install Jabra Direct on you laptop: Jabra Direct