The Headset For Call Center Heroes – HW510D Digital Headset – Poly 203191-01 or HP 783Q0AA
Designed and engineered just for them, it’s everything your contact center representatives would undoubtedly want in a headset. The Poly (formerly Plantronics) EncorePro HW510D digital headset part # Poly 203191-01 or HP 783Q0AA offers superior audio, all-day comfort, rock-solid reliability, and long-term durability. It’s built for intense usage and uptime—so wearers can stay connected. Also with Poly Lens, IT managers can remotely track and manage headsets company-wide.
Get Incredible Call Clarity
The visual and tactile cues on the EncorePro HW510D digital headset helps with clarity. It makes sure you know when your flexible, noise-canceling microphone boom is well positioned for great voice pickup. And you get better sound quality and clearer conversations through our voice-optimized frequency response that focuses in on the sound of voices
Count On Durability And Reliability
The EncorePro HW510D digital features a durable design for all-day use in the contact center. Therefore, with less breakages and downtime, the organization is saved both time and money.
Poly EncorePro HW510D — Enjoy Comfort And Control
Above all, ensure your employees are comfortable and ready to represent your brand at their best. Premium design and light weight combine to deliver our best-selling contact center headset.
Not only make it easy for your IT team to monitor, manage and maintain your EncorePro HW510D headsets but also track detailed device insights with Poly Lens.
Poly Lens App
DESIGNED FOR YOU — Get the most out of your Poly devices. Use one convenient app to manage all your compatible devices. Keep software up to date, manage settings, and use the personal health and wellness reminders to keep you focused and energized all day long. With the Poly Lens App, you can customize your devices to work the way you do.
EncorePro HW510D Digital Headset Features:
Enhanced Experience. Better Control
- Reports digital serial number to Poly Lens to streamline inventory management
- Adjustable fit enhances all-day wearing comfort, ensuring that customer service representatives stay fresh and engaged
- Elegant, super-lightweight, robust design and soft audio-optimized ear cushions provide all-day comfort
- Quick Disconnect feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with MDA526 QD audio processor
- Next-generation custom microphone reduces background noise and interference, ensuring fewer missed words and a better experience
- Flexible noise-cancelling boom with visual positioning guides makes it easy to establish optimum mic placement for voice clarity
- Tuned stereo wideband audio delivers richer, clearer conversations while SoundGuard protects users against hearing discomfort
- EncorePro HW510D is designed for the rigors of communication-intensive environments, minimizing operational disruptions, as well as costly downtime
- Laser-welded construction and durable joints provide unbeatable toughness
Greater Insights With Poly Lens
- Remotely monitor, manage, and maintain audio devices company-wide
- Generate inventory and usage reports to streamline asset management
- Remotely adjust setting configurations and lock in regulatory compliance settings
- Stay up to date with one-click updates on your schedule
- EncorePro HW510 Digital Headset Compatibility: MDA526 Adapter Audio Processor
Tech Tip: This product uses 6-pin quick disconnect and is not compatible with standard 4-pin amplifiers, direct connect cables or training cables.
Poly EncorePro HW510D Digital Headset Specifications:
- Model: HW510D
- Wearing Style: Monaural/ Single Ear headband
- Weight: 52g
- Warranty: 2 years
- SKU: 203191-01
- UPC: 017229146587
- SKU: 783Q0AA
- UPC: 197029632777
- PC via MDA526 QD Audio processor
- Telephone intensive users
- Formal customer care centers
- Customer service organizations who want to track headset inventory
- Wideband Audio (up to 6,800 Hz)
- Noise canceling microphone
- SoundGuard technology
- Acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118dBA
*EncorePro 510D requires MDA526 audio processor to connect to a computer