Jabra Evolve 75 SE Business Grade Headset
Engineered to free your concentration, the Jabra Evolve 75 SE Stereo headset is the professional wireless headset for freedom in the open office.
World-class speakers and HD voice.
HD voice combined with world-class speakers deliver outstanding audio with crystal-clear clarity for your calls and music, whether you need to collaborate or concentrate during your day.
Get in the zone. Stay in the zone
Concentrating in a busy open office environment can be a challenge. With the on-ear design and superior Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) technology of the Evolve 75 SE, staying on-task has never been easier.
Busy has a color.
Close the door to your imaginary office with an integrated busylight that lights up red when you’re in the middle of something. Your colleagues will know not to interrupt, and you’ll know you can get your work done in peace.
Listen, talk, and walk with no limits.
Stay connected to two devices at the same time. Walk around the office up to 100ft/30m away from your device. Keep going all day long with 18 hours of battery life. The Evolve 75 SE gives you the ultimate freedom to work your way.
UC-certified means UC-certified.
The Jabra Evolve 75 SE is available in both a UC-certified variant and a Microsoft Teams-certified variant, for truly seamless communication.
Comfortable design for all-day use.
Intuitive headset with leatherette ear cushions and on-the-ear design enables all-day use with superior comfort for the open office environment
At one with the universe (of phones and platforms)
The Jabra Evolve 75 SE is future-proof and compatible with all softphone and web clients, from Microsoft Teams to Mitel.
Providing your staff with optimized and trusted devices that work seamlessly with your UC platform is key to productivity, audio quality and having fewer IT issues. Jabra has tested their devices with a long list of platforms, and offers a Microsoft Teams certified variant.
Jabra Evolve 75 SE Stereo Headset Benefits:
- Distance to cover most offices with 100 feet of Bluetooth wireless range
- Passive noise cancellation helps you hear better
- Active noise cancellation uses a hybrid 4 mic ensuring 17dB
- 18 hours of talk time to get you through the busiest days
- Connect up to 2 devices with one headset
- Integrated busy light reduces interruptions
- Connect USB cable and charge while using the headset
- Listen-in feature lets you hear your colleagues without having to take off your headset
- Bluetooth connectivity for easy connection to smart devices and PC’s
- Made for voice and music listening pleasure with HiFi stereo sound
- Soft leather feel cushions for all-day wearing comfort
- Tuck the boom arm into the headband when not on a call
- Active Noise Cancellation: Hybrid 4 mic ensuring 17dB (perceived cancellation in an office environment)
- Passive Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Listen-in Feature: Don’t miss important announcements or questions from your colleagues. Press the left ear cup to hear the outside world without having to take off your headset.
- Speaker size: 40mm Ø
- Speaker sensitivity: 117dB @1 mW-1kHz
- Speaker max input power: 30 mW
- Speaker frequency range: 20Hz – 20,000Hz
- Speaker bandwidth — music mode: 20Hz – 20,000Hz
- Speaker bandwidth — speak mode: 150Hz – 6,800Hz
- Microphone type: Medium-length boom arm with noise cancelling uni-directional ECM microphone
- Microphone sensitivity: -17dBFS / Pa
- Microphone frequency range: 100Hz – 10,000Hz
- Audio codecs supported: SBC
- User hearing protection: Jabra SafeTone™
- Regulatory approvals: CE, FCC
- Industrial Certifications: Avaya, Cisco, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, Zoom
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Talk time:
- ANC/busylight off: Up to 18 hours
- ANC on/busylight off: Up to 14 hours
- Music time:
- ANC off: Up to 17 hours
- ANC on: Up to 13 hours
- Charging time: Max. 120 minutes
- Standby time: Up to 15 days
- Connection (computer and mobile devices): USB-A Bluetooth adapter, Bluetooth
- Bluetooth device: Yes
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.2, Class 1
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP (v1.2), Hands Free Profile (v1.6), Headset Profile (v1.2), AGHFP (v1.6)
- Operating range: Up to 30m/100ft
- Bluetooth pairing list: Up to 8 devices
- Simultaneous Bluetooth connections: 2
- Security: Pairing, Authentication and Encryption (Bluetooth standard)
- Box Content: Evolve 75 SE headset, charging stand, Jabra Link 380 Bluetooth adapter, protective travel case, USB cord (allowing for use while charging), Quick start guide
- Headset form factor: On-ear headband
- Weight: 177g/ 6.25 oz
- Headset dimension: 155×64.5×184.5 mm / 6.1×2.5×7.3 in
- Warranty: 2 years from purchase date
- Software: Jabra Direct/Xpress
- LED features and functions: Integrated red lights on both ear cups are activated automatically when on a call or manually activated by the user when busy, to act as a ‘do not disturb’ sign.
- Jabra Model Numbers
- Headset – HSC040Wa
- Link 380 – END050W
- UC Version
- Part #: J Evolve 75 SE Ster
- SKU: 7599-848-199
- UPC: 0706487022954
- Microsoft Teams Version
- Part #: J Evolve 75 SE-M Ste
- SKU: 7599-842-199
- UPC: 0706487022947
- Charging stand SKU: 14207-40
Jabra Evolve 75 SE Stereo Headset FAQ:
Can I use the Evolve 75 SE with my smartphone and tablet?
Yes. You can connect your headset to your PC with the Jabra Link 380, and a mobile phone at the same time.
Can I stream music to this device?
Yes. Evolve 75 SE has world-class speakers that are built for both voice and music.
Can I pair this with iPhone and Android?
Yes. The first time you turn on your Jabra Evolve 75 SE, it is ready to pair with your mobile phone.
Does it work with Mac and PC?
Yes. It works with both systems.
Does the headset come with the Bluetooth adapter?
Yes, the headset is supplied with the Jabra Link 380.
What is the wireless range from my laptop?
If you use the USB adapter provided in the box, you will get up to 100ft/ 30m of wireless range from your laptop whilst on a softphone call or listening to music.
How do I charge the headset?
You can use the USB cord provided in the box to connect to your laptop power to recharge, or you can use the charging stand.
Does the headset come with a charging stand in the box?
Yes, the SKUs we offer include the charging stand in the box.
What is the difference between UC models and models that are certified for Microsoft Teams?
The models that are certified for Microsoft Teams support Microsoft Teams as a plug-and-play experience includes these benefits:
- Automatic selection as the default audio device.
- Features to answer and end calls, adjust volume, and mute.
If multiple certified audio devices are present, certified models also offer call prioritization. Microsoft Teams will correctly send the audio to the device that was used to answer an incoming call.
If you use a model that is certified for Microsoft Teams with a different computer telephone softphone) client, the product should work the same as a UC model regarding audio and features, such as answer and end call, adjust volume, mute).
If you are not using Microsoft Teams, use the standard UC model.