Cloud-based phone systems, also known as VoIP, provide businesses of all sizes with a simple pay-as-you-grow model for all their business telephone needs. Cloud-based phone system customers enjoy an all-in-one communications solution that provides services such as voice calling, video calling, one number reach, auto attendants, and many more features all for a single monthly price-per-line.
VoIP based companies build, maintain and manage the entire communications infrastructure in the cloud while business telephones, smartphones, tablets and computers let users access these services from wherever they are located.
• Over 5 million small and medium sized businesses in North America have already made the switch to cloud-based phone systems.
• 62% of North American and European businesses plan to move their phone systems to the cloud.
• The switch is occurring rapidly and growing at over 27% per year.
• The combined business and residential market for voice services is expected to reach more than $82 billion by 2017.
No need for your business to purchasecostly equipment such as an IP private branchexchange (PBX) or to upgrade the data networkto support VoIP (Voice over IP) communications.
Your company reaps the benefits ofhassle-free communications and lower IT costs.
Drastically simplify the telecommunicationssystem and reduce the costs involved withemployees who travel or work remotely.
Allowing telecommuting can reducecarbon dioxide emissions by up to 25%.
Telecommuters are 20% more productivethan those that commute into work.
• Distributed organizations that have many locations and remote individuals.
• Growing companies that need to cost effectively scale their communications.
• Innovative businesses needing new forms of communications such as video, content sharing, and virtual meeting rooms.
• Cost-conscious companies looking to save $$ on up-front capital expenses.
• Companies with strained IT organizations looking to focus on their core business.
* Data provided by Nextiva & Polycom.
© 1996-2019 Headsets Direct, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.