Is a cloud-based phone system right for you?
What is a cloud-based phone system?
Cloud-based phone systems, also known as VoIP, provide businesses of all sizes with a simple pay-as-you-grow model for all their business telephone needs. Cloud-based phone system customers enjoy an all-in-one communications solution that provides services such as voice calling, video calling, one number reach, auto attendants, and many more features all for a single monthly price-per-line.
How do cloud-based phone systems work?
Voip based companies build, maintain and manage the entire communications infrastructure in the cloud while business telephones, smartphones, tablets and computers let users access these services from wherever they are located.
Who’s making the move toward the cloud?
- Over 5 million small and medium sized businesses in North America have already made the switch to cloud-based phone systems.
- 62% of North American and European businesses plan to move their phone systems to the cloud.
- The switch is occurring rapidly and growing at over 27% per year.
- The combined business and residential market for voice services is expected to reach more than $82 billion by 2017.
Why are businesses choosing cloud-based phone systems?
Benefits of going to the cloud:
|Lower upfront and ongoing costs.
No need for your business to purchase
|Typical lifetime savings of 30-50%,
with full payback in 12-18 months.
|Maintenance is your VoIP companies responsibility.
Your company reaps the benefits of
|Experience an 18% savings in maintenance
costs over 36 months and easily adjust
services and applications along the way.
|Cost control for traveling staff & telecommuters.
Drastically simplify the telecommunications
|On average, 7% of North American SMBs let their staff telecommute at least one day per week.
Allowing telecommuting can reduce
Telecommuters are 20% more productive
Who can benefit from cloud telephony?
- Distributed organizations that have many locations and remote individuals.
- Growing companies that need to cost-effectively scale their communications.
- Innovative businesses needing new forms of communications such as video, content sharing, and virtual meeting rooms.
- Cost-conscious companies looking to save $$ on up-front capital expenses.
- Companies with strained IT organizations looking to focus on their core business.
* Data provided by Nextiva & Polycom.
Please complete the following and a representative will contact you shortly:
Oops! We could not locate your form.