POLY VOYAGER 5200 OFFICE HEADSET
FOCUS ON SOUND, NOT SURROUNDINGS
In and out of the office? We’ve got you covered. The Poly Voyager 5200 CD headset moves with you. Count on professional-grade sound, no matter where you take the call. Now you can work in any environment on any of your devices, with versatile connectivity and Bluetooth technology. Go get ’em.
You need to take calls in and around the office, on the road and at home. The Voyager 5200 CD headset keeps up – sound like you’re in the boardroom, even from the parking lot. Its sleek portable design makes it the perfect travel buddy. Plus, it’s easy to keep charged.
LEAVE NOISE BEHIND
What background noise? With four adaptive microphones and WindSmart technology, you never have to worry about it again. Tune out background buzz in the office, at lunch or anywhere. Sound professional so people can focus on what you’re saying, not where you’re saying it.
CONNECT WITH BLUETOOTH
Instantly connect to your headset to PC or Mac, deskphone, or mobile phone, and transition calls seamlessly. With this long-range Bluetooth headset, you can start a call at your desk, move to your car and get to your next destination. Keep your conversation flowing the whole time, so you never miss a word.
KEEP YOUR EARS HAPPY
When you wear something all day, it needs to be comfortable. This mono Bluetooth headset has a discreet wearing style. With an ergonomic earpiece, you might even forget it’s there. A headset that feels as good at the end of the day as it did at the start-all day productivity, and comfort to boot.
MAKE IT YOURS
Customize your headset with Plantronics Hub for desktop. Select language preference, feature settings and keep your device up to date with the latest firmware. Plantronics Manager Pro** gives IT teams remote management, headset inventory and usage monitoring. Stay in-the-know, and in control.
Poly Voyager 5200 CD Office:
If you require a headset that’s versatile, the Poly (formerly Plantronics) Voyager 5200 CD Office Bluetooth headset should be at the top of your list. First, it’s the next generation of Poly (Formerly Plantronics) Voyager headsets that have been very popular for mobile phone use. Each generation improves on past success, and this Office Bluetooth headset further improves quality and functionality. With four microphones, it’s an excellent headset for outside use in noisy environments, when you encounter traffic noise and wind whistling by. Your callers will hear you clearly with a mic that recognizes your voice and cuts down background noise and chatter.
With different sized ear gels, you will find the perfect fit providing all day comfort while also sealing out noise, so you can hear clearly. The Voyager 5200 CD stays securely on your ear as you walk about, with the bulk of the headset fitting behind your ear, making it very low profile and non-distracting during face-to-face conversations.
What makes the Voyager 5200 CD Office Bluetooth headset so versatile is that it’s also computer ready with an included USB cable. This allows it to double as your perfect unified communications headset for VoIP/softphone applications through your PC or MAC. As more businesses move to VoIP softphones, this UC Bluetooth headset connects easily with up to 250 feet of range to roam your office while continuing your conversation. For office workers, this means one headset covers your mobile phone and PC requirements. That means fewer cables, charging, and devices to mess with. This also makes your life easy when on the road. Your Voyager 5200 CD Office Bluetooth headset travels with you and acts as your mobile headset or PC softphone headset as you change between devices. With seven hours of talk time, the Plantronics 5200 CD Office Bluetooth wireless headset will get you through the busiest of days.
From the bustling city streets to the corner café, you’ll be heard clearly with the Plantronics Voyager 5200 CD Office Bluetooth® headset. Exclusive WindSmart® technology and cutting edge noise cancelling block out distractions like wind, chatter, and traffic, for crisp, uninterrupted calls.
Poly Voyager 5200 CD Office Features:
- Cutting edge, four mic noise cancelling
- 250 feet of range from headset base
- The Voyager 5200 Office weighs only 20 grams
- Exclusive WindSmart® technology
- HD voice clarity on wideband devices and networks
- Rigorously tested for all-day comfort
- Smart sensor technology
- Audio alerts, remaining talk-time, mute and connection status
- Media controls track forward/track back/pause/play
- Up to 7 hours talk time and 9 days standby
- Bluetooth v5.0 with BLE
- Plantronics Hub mobile app
- Certified for Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business and Optimized for Microsoft Lync
- Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco and others
- Amazon Alexa (easy access)
- Tile (lost headset location)
- 2 Year Global Warranty
- V5200 CD-A (USB-A) | 212732-01
- V5200 CD-C (USB-C) | 214593
- UPC: 0017229167445 (USB-A) | 0017229170957 (USB-C)
Microsoft Teams Version
- V5200 CD-MA (USB-A) | 214004-01
- V5200 CD-MC (USB-C) | 214603-01
- 0017229167629 (MS Teams USB-A) | 0017229170971 (MS Teams USB-C)
Poly Voyager 5200 CD Specs:
Talk time/Stand By
- Up to 7 hrs; up to 9 days standby time
- Up to 75m / 250 ft
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 5.0 with BLE / Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, HFP, HSP, PBAP, SSP2
- Six layers of WindSmart technoloyg
- PC Wideband and mobile wideband: up to 6,800 Hz
- Echo cancellation
- Proprietary DSP, A2DP
- MSBC, G.722, CVSD, SBC
- 13.6 mm
Speaker Range – Communication
- 100 Hz – 6.8 kHz
Speaker Range – Music/Media
- 100 Hz – 20 kHz
- Optimized for telecommunications, music/media
- 16 ohm
- 122 mAh typical / 120 mAh minimum
- Rechargeable non-replaceable lithium-ion
- 1.5 hours
- SoundGuard: Sound leveling for listening comfort and acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA
Microphone and Technology
- Digital MEMS omni-directional 4 mic array, multi-mic noise cancelling
- Call answer/ignore/end
- Volume +/-
- Track forward/ track back/ pause/ play
- Enhanced voice alerts announce remaining talk-time, mute and connection status
- Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft and more
- Plantronics Hub desktop** version is available for Windows/Mac
- Mobile version offered on Android and iOS
- Plantronics Manager Pro** suites: Asset Management & Adoption / Call Quality & Analytics / Health & Safety
- Amazon Alexa (easy access)
- Tile (lost headset location)
Poly Voyager 5200 CD Office Variations:
- Voyager 5200 CD Office (PC USB-A & Deskphone) – SKU# 212732-01
- Voyager 5200 CD Office (PC USB-C & Deskphone) – SKU# 214593-01
- Voyager 5200 CD Office – Microsoft Teams (PC USB-A & Deskphone) – SKU# 214004-01
- Voyager 5200 CD Office – Microsoft Teams (PC USB-C & Deskphone) – SKU# 214603-01
What Comes In The Box:
- Wireless headset
- Charging base
- Mini USB/USB cable
- A/C power cord
- Telephone Interface Cable (86007-01)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can the battery for the Voyager 5200 CD be replaced? No, the Voyager 5200 CD has a rechargeable, non-replaceable, lithium-ion battery.
How do you charge the Voyager 5200 CD? You can charge the headset by placing it in the charging cradle. The base display’s battery icon turns solid blue when charging and turns off when charge is complete. A full charge takes approximately 90 minutes.
Is this the 2-way PC + Deskphone headset? Yes. You can tell the difference between the 2-way headset and the 1-way by checking the icon on the front of the base. The 1-way has the Deskphone icon only and the 2-way has both a PC and a Phone icon.
Can you silence the charging base on the Voyager 5200 CD? The base ring tone can be disabled only through the Plantronics Hub software for Desktop. You can also lower the volume.
What is the difference between the Voyager 5200 UC and the Voyager 5200 Office Series? The Voyager 5200 UC connects via a BT600 USB adapter to your PC/Mac and directly to your mobile phone via Bluetooth. The Voyager 5200 Office series connects to your deskphone via a telephone interface cable and to your PC/Mac via a USB cable.
Can I listen to music on the Voyager 5200 CD? Yes, you can listen to music with the headset through your mobile device. The headset has media controls that include track forward/track back/pause/play.
Can I use the Voyager 5200 CD with my phone, computer and cell phone? Yes. The Voyager 5200 CD connects via a telephone interface cable for your deskphone, a USB cable for your PC/Mac and via Bluetooth for your mobile device.
Does the Voyager 5200 Office work with voice commands? Yes, when there is an incoming call (on mobile phone only), after it has been announced, you can either say “answer” to answer the call, or “ignore” to ignore the call.
Can the Voyager 5200 CD connect to a PC’s built-in Bluetooth without the USB connector? Yes it can, but we always recommend using the USB cable when pairing with your computer. This will ensure you always have the best audio and connectivity with the headset.
Will the Voyager 5200 Office work on either ear? Yes, simply slide the headset over and behind your ear, then press gently toward your ear. Rotate the microphone boom until it is pointed toward your mouth.
Does the Voyager 5200 CD switch easily between an audio/video call on the computer, a deskphone, and a cell phone call? Yes, the Voyager 5200 CD connects to multiple devices at the same time. Whichever devices you have paired with the headset, you will be able to answer those calls by just pressing the headset button.
Does the Voyager 5200 CD have voice answering? Yes, with mobile phones only. After you hear the call announced, simply say “answer”.