Yealink EHS36 Wireless Headset Adapter For Remote Headset Functions
The new and advanced Yealink Headset Adapter EHS36 provides the technical interface between your Yealink SIP-T48S/T46S/T42S/T41S/T48G/T46G/T42G/T40G/T40P/T41P/T29G/T27G/T27P IP Phones and a compatible wireless headset. It is approved for using with major manufacture Jabra, Plantronics, Sennheiser wireless models.
The unit is easy to install, simply link EHS36 to the EXT port of the phone and, effectively `plug and play’ giving you control of your Yealink phone and the ability to answer and hang up calls remotely.
It has been especially designed to ensure maximum productivity in business applications such as receptions, call centers and general telephone use and is ideal for the Corporate, Financial, Health, Government, Educational, Industrial, and SME/SoHo market sectors.
Compatible with: CS500 Series (CS510, CS520, CS530, CS540), Savi Office (WO100, WO200, WO300, WO350), Savi 700/7200/7300/8200 Series (W710, W710-M, W720, W720-M, W730, W730-M, W740, W740-M, W745, W745-M, S7210, S7220, S7310, S7320, W8210, W8210-M, W8220, W8220-M), Voyager 4245, Voyager 5200 1W/2W, Voyager Office Base
Setup and Installation: EHS36_User_Guide
TECH TIP: Yealink EHS36 setup/installation guide
NOTE: 3.5MM SPLITTER CABLE (Sold Separately) IS REQUIRED FOR BUSY LIGHT USE
- Supports Yealink T48S, T46S, T42S, T41S, T48G, T46G, T42G, T40G, T40P, T41P, T29G, T27G, T27P
- Compatible with Poly (Plantronics), Jabra, and EPOS | Sennheiser wireless headsets
- Simple to setup
- Answer/End call remotely with push of button on wireless headsets
- Incoming call alerts will be heard in the headset earpiece
- Built-in RJ12 (6P6C) input port connected to IP phone
- 1 x RJ45 (8P8C) output port for GN/Jabra/Sennheiser headset
- 1 x 3.5mm output port for Plantronics headset
- Accessories: 1 x RJ12, 1 x RJ45, 1 x 3.5mm, 1 x RJ9, 1 x Sennheiser Y-Cord
- RJ45 cord
- RJ12 cord
- RJ9 cord
- 3.5mm cord
- Sennheiser Y-cord
- User Guide
Part # EHS36