Konftel 55 Speakerphone For Your Desk Phone
The Konftel 55 Speakerphone is a stylish and easy-to-use speakerphone with impressive, crystal clear HD sound thanks to our OmniSound® audio technology. The touchscreen makes controlling calls simple, whether you’re connected to a computer, mobile phone or desk phone.
The Konftel 55 Speaker phone is fully compatible with the market’s leading UC applications. The speakerphone connects directly to Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber or Avaya Communicator on your computer. The app’s call functions are controlled from the touchscreen. If you prefer a different conferencing tool, the Konftel 55 is still a high-quality USB audio device.
OmniSound® – Superior sound quality
The patented OmniSound® audio technology guarantees that your distance meetings will have impressive, crystal clear sound in both directions, called full duplex. Hypersensitive microphones with 360° sound pickup and speakers provide powerful sound distribution to all participants. OmniSound® supports HD sound in calls over IP and the operator’s mobile network. Also equipped with automatic echo suppression and static reduction, which minimizes annoying background noise.
Move freely around the room, talk, discuss and debate with retained sound quality that is entirely free from irritating sound clipping, damping or echoes. It’s as close as you can get to natural sound.
Konftel 55 Speakerphone Features:
- Flexible connection options: computer, desk phone, mobile phone/tablet
- OmniSound® – superior sound quality with support for HD sound
- UC integration with Microsoft Lync/ Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber and Avaya
- Color touchscreen
- Switch and combine connections via the touchscreen
- Headset connectivity
- Menu and quick guide in multiple languages
- Record meetings to a memory card
- Future-proof, free upgrading
- Two-year warranty
Konftel 55 Speakerphone Benefits:
- Integration with UC clients
- USB for collaboration
- Record meetings on memory card
- Connect up to 12 people
- Color Touchscreen
- OmniSound with HD audio
- Compatible with Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber, and Avaya computer apps
- Free software upgrades
- Product name: Konftel 55
- Item number: 910101071
- Contents: The Konftel 55 Speakerphone is supplied with a power cable (900102136), AC adapter (900102125) and USB cable (900103388).
- Product documentation: Manual available online in Chinese, English, French, German, Spanish and Swedish, Quick Reference Guide available online in Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Size: Width 222 mm, depth 206 mm, height 68 mm.
- Weight: 640 g.
- Color: Licorice black and silver.
- Display: Color/touch LCD, 240×320 pixels.
- Keypad: Touchscreen plus on/off, hold.
- Menu languages: Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
- UC Integration: Support for integration in Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber or Avaya Communicator.
- AC adapter: 100-240 V AC/14 V DC
KONFTEL 55 SPEAKERPHONE CONNECTIVITY
- USB: 2.0 Mini B.
- Desk phone: For connection to desk phones use Konftel adapter (900102126).
- Mobile cable connection: Cable connection RJ11. To connect to a cell phone, use a mobile phone cable that fits your phone, see accessories.
CONNECTION TO DEVICES
- Headsets: 3.5 mm.
- Technology: OmniSound® with support for HD audio, full duplex, automatic echo cancellation and noise suppression.
- Microphone: Omnidirectional 360˚.
- Reception area: Up to 12 people (30 m²).
- Frequency: 100 – 24,000 Hz.
- Volume: 90 dB SPL 0.5 m.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES OF THE KONFTEL 55 SPEAKERPHONE
- Line bridging function: USB + Cell, USB + Desk phone, Cell + Desk phone.
- Recording: Support for SD/SDHC (≤32 GB) memory card.
- Software upgrades: The Konftel upgrade utility (for Microsoft Windows) upgrades the software via USB. It is also possible to upgrade via an SD card.