Jabra Evolve 20 Dual Ear USB Headset
When collaboration is easy, everyone is happy, with both their UC platform and their headset. Evolve 20 is UC-certified and available in a Microsoft Teams-certified variant, for truly seamless communication.
Easy Call Management
Get easy access to the most used functions, like volume and mute with the Jabra Evolve 20 USB stereo headset. You can also answer and end calls directly from the control unit on compatible platforms.
Passive Noise Cancellation
Simply wear the headset to eliminate high-frequency noise, such as human voices – all thanks to the specially designed ear cushions. We call this “passive noise cancellation.”
Ultimate Noise Cancellation Microphone
State-of-the-art, noise-canceling microphone eliminates background noise. The ear cushions are designed to reduce high-frequency sounds. You and your conversation partner won’t struggle to hear each other.
The Jabra Evolve 20 USB Stereo Headset works out of the box with all leading systems. Installation is as easy as simply plugging it in.
Jabra Evolve 20 USB Headset Benefits:
- Passive Noise Cancelling ear cushions help reduce high-frequency sounds
- Works with all smart devices using USB-A or USB-C
- State-of-the-art noise canceling microphone eliminates background noise
- Easy plug-and-play set up
- Great sound for calls and music
- Call control unit for managing calls easily
Jabra Evolve 20 USB Stereo Headset Technical Specifications:
- Headset bandwidth: Wideband
- Speaker bandwidth – Music mode: Wideband
- Speaker bandwidth – Speak mode: Wideband
- Microphone bandwidth: Wideband
- Regulatory Approvals: CE,FCC,KCC,RCM,UL
- Industrial Certifications: Microsoft Teams, Avaya, Cisco
- AC Power Supply: USB power supply by PC
- Connection: USB
- Cord Length
- Control cable: 37.4 in/95 cm
- Headset cable: 47.2 in/120 cm
- Weight: 171.1 grams
- Warranty: 2 years
- UC versions – Jabra Evolve 20 USB Stereo Headset
- USB-A SKU: 4999-829-209 | UPC: 5706991016987
- USB-C SKU: 4999-829-289 | UPC: 5706991023848
- Microsoft Teams versions
- USB-A SKU: 4999-823-109 | UPC: 5706991016970
- USB-C SKU: 4999-823-189 | UPC: 5706991023831
- Model Number: Jabra HSC016
What comes in box:
- Jabra Evolve 20 USB Stereo Headset
- USB controller
- Warning leaflet
- Warranty leaflet
- Quick Start Guide
- Plastic bag for controller
- Plastic bag for headset
- Foam bag for the left earcup of the stereo headset
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I listen to music on the Jabra Evolve 20 USB Stereo Headset?
Yes. The headset has world-class speakers that are built for both voice and music
Does this device have Noise Cancellation features?
The Evolve 20 has passive noise cancellation. Simply wear the headset to eliminate high-frequency noise, such as human voices – all thanks to the specially designed ear cushions. For active noise cancelling see our Evolve 75 and Evolve 80 headsets.
Does it work with Mac and PC?
Yes. It works with both systems.
Does it have a 3.5mm jack?
No. It comes with USB.
How do I set up my Jabra device to work with Microsoft Teams for Windows?
Simply install Jabra Direct. Jabra Direct is free PC software enabling Jabra USB devices to have Remote Call Control over most softphones. To manually change the softphone to Microsoft Skype for Business, follow these guidelines: Jabra Direct FAQ.
What is the difference between standard UC models and models that are certified for Microsoft Teams?
The models that are certified for Microsoft Teams (or Microsoft Lync) support Microsoft Teams as a Plug-and-Play experience. The Plug-and-Play experience includes these benefits:
- Automatic selection as the default audio device.
- Features to answer and end calls, adjust volume, and mute.
If multiple certified audio devices are present, certified models also offer call prioritization. Microsoft Teams will correctly send the audio to the device that was used to answer an incoming call.
If you use a model that is certified for Microsoft Teams with a different computer telephony (softphone) client, the product should work the same as a UC model regarding audio and features (such as answer and end calls, adjust volume, mute). If you are not using Microsoft Teams, use the standard UC model.