POLY VOYAGER 4310 UC – CUT WIRE. CUT COSTS
PRO-QUALITY AUDIO IN AN AFFORDABLE BLUETOOTH HEADSET
Free yourself from your desk with the perfect entry-level Bluetooth wireless headset. Meet the Voyager 4310 UC wireless, on-the-ear headset. It’s everything you need to stay productive and connected to all your devices whether at home or in the office. Long day of calls made easier with all-day comfort and dual-mic Acoustic Fence technology that eliminates background noise. Phenomenal flexibility, connectivity, and freedom? Yes please!
ESCAPE YOUR DESK – MOVE MORE AND FOR LONGER
Walk-and-talk with ease with up to 164 feet of wireless range, up to 24 hours of talk time and all-day comfort to match. Make those long conference calls a little easier.
NO ONE LIKES TO BE TIED DOWN – FLEXIBILITY TO WORK WHERE YOU NEED TO
Move easily between the home and the office with portable design and travel pouch. Working somewhere noisy? No problem. The dual-mic Acoustic Fence technology eliminates background noise. And with a mute button that is super easy to find and dynamic mute alert, you are in control.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE – ONE HEADSET-MANY DEVICES
Multiple device connections are at your fingertips. PC/Mac, smartphone, desk phone (pictured with office base, sold separately). No need for battery anxiety, if you need more charge just plug it in and use as a corded headset.
BUILT FOR COMPATIBILITY
All Poly USB headsets and personal speakerphones are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for both you and those on the other end of the call – no matter your platform of choice.
Poly Voyager 4310 UC Specifications
- PC via included BT700 Bluetooth adapter or via USB cable; smartphone via Bluetooth v5.2
- Deskphone via Voyager Office base available as an accessory, sold separately
- Professionals who prefer the freedom of hands-free calls all day at home or in the office
- Bluetooth v5.2
- Class 1
- Multipoint connectivity, headset connects to two devices at the same time, remembers up to 8 devices
- Supported Bluetooth profiles
- Range: up to 164 feet / up to 300 feet with the Voyager Office base (sold separately)
- Connect to PC via included USB cable (5ft) with audio over USB mode
- Battery Capacity” 350 mAH
- Battery Type: lithium ion
- Talk time: up to 24 hours*
- Listening Time: up to 47 hours*
- Charge time: 1.6 hours for a full charge
- Fast Charge: up to 10 hours listening time after 15 mins of charge
- Standby time: up to 50 days*
- *When used with the BT700 Bluetooth adapter
RECEIVE FREQUENCY RESPONSE
- Dynamic EQ optimized for PC wideband voice telephony up to 7 kHz or for multimedia 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- SoundGuard DIGITAL: G616 support limits the level to 102 dBSPL; Time-weighted average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85dBA*
- *Requires Poly Lens Desktop App to enable SoundGuard DIGITAL features
MICROPHONE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Flexible noise canceling boom with dual microphone Acoustic Fence technology
- Easy access mute button on microphone boom
HEADSET CONTROLS AND LIGHTS
- Call answer/end, mute, volume +/-, power ON/OFF/PAIRING
- Online Indicator: Two LED indicators on speaker housing shows ‘in a call’ status
- 122 grams/0.27 lbs
- Carry case
- BT700 USB adapter
- Charging cable (4.9 ft in length)
- Cloud: Poly Lens service (some solutions sold separately)
- Local (Windows/Mac): Poly Lens Desktop App
- Microsoft Teams (Teams version only)
- 2-year limited warranty included
- Voyager 4310 UC Standard Version
- SKU: 218470-01 (USB-A) | 218473-01 (USB-C)
- PART # V4310 UC-A | V4310 UC-C
- UPC: 017229174153 (USB-A) |017229174214 (USB-C)
- Voyager 4310 UC Microsoft Teams Version
- SKU: 218470-02 (MS Teams USB-A) | 218473-02 (MS Teams USB-C)
- PART # V4310-M UC-A | V4310-M UC-C
- UPC: 017229174160 (MS Teams USB-A) | 017229174221 (MS Teams USB-C)
Poly Voyager 4310 UC Features
- Wireless computer headset with a corded mode. Enjoy wireless freedom with the option to plug in and use as a corded headset if needed
- Callers hear only you with the flexible noise canceling boom with dual microphone Acoustic Fence technology.
- Stay in control of your mute status – with easy to access mute button on microphone boom and dynamic mute alert that tells you if you speak while muted.
- Simultaneously connects to PC/Mac and mobile. Also connects to desk phone (via Voyager Office base accessory – sold separately)*
- Use at home and in the office with its fold flat hi-fi monaural designs and travel pouch.
- Stay comfortable all day with adjustable padded headband and improved memory foam ear cushion.
- On-call indicator let’s others around you know when you’re on a call to keep you distraction free.
- Microsoft Teams version to support easy collaboration and communication with a dedicated Teams button for instant access to the Teams App.
- Experience seamless collaboration with Zoom—Voyager 4310 UC is compatible out of the box.
- Gets better over time with future updates via Poly software and remote management* for your IT team. (IT Spec)
Keep nearby conversations private with a noise-canceling microphone enhanced with Poly Acoustic Fence technology that meets Microsoft Teams Open Office premium microphone specification. (IT Spec)
* Some solutions are sold separately
Poly Voyager 4310 UC Q&A:
What is the Voyager 4310 UC Headset? The Voyager 4300 UC series is the next generation of the popular Voyager 4200 Office and UC Series Bluetooth® headset. With greater wireless freedom (up to 50 meters/164 feet with the new BT700 USB adapter) and longer talk time (up to 24 hours) users will have more freedom and improve their productivity. With the optional Voyager Office base, sold separately, hybrid workers that spend time split between the office and home can use a single headset at both locations that will work with desk phones, computers and mobile devices.
Does the Voyager 4310 UC headset replace the Voyager 4210 Office and UC Series? Yes. The Voyager 4310 UC headset replaces the Voyager 4210 Office and UC headsets. The convertible Voyager 4245 Office headset will continue to stay in market.
Should the Voyager 4310 UC headset be positioned as ideal for hybrid working? Yes. The Voyager 4310 UC headset is a portable headset with travel pouch. Making it ideal for use both at home and in the office. For customers that want to use the Voyager 4310 UC headset with a desk phone in the office the Voyager Office base can be purchased as an accessory.
What is the BT700 USB adapter and why is it needed rather than pair directly to the computers Bluetooth stack? The BT700 USB Bluetooth adapter replaces the BT600 USB adapter. The BT700 is smaller and provides greater wireless range compared to the BT600. Poly recommends that for the best user and audio experience that the BT700 is used to connect wirelessly to the computer. The BT700 provides additional features such as call control direct from the Voyager 4310 headset, battery level status shown on the computer and more that are not available if the headset is connected via the computers own Bluetooth.
Can I use the Voyager 4310 UC headset as a wired headset? Yes. Connecting the headset directly to the computer via the provided USB cable allows the headset to be used as a corded headset (audio over USB mode). Powering off the headset will turn off the Bluetooth for density-friendly corded mode. In this mode all functions of the headset can continue to be used (Acoustic Fence technology, call answer/end, etc). The headset will also charge while in audio over USB mode.
Does the Voyager 4310 UC headset include Active Noise Canceling (ANC)? No. The Voyager 4320, stereo version, provides some passive noise isolation, but there is no ANC feature. For customers looking for ANC we suggest the Voyager Focus 2.
Does the Voyager 4310 UC headset include Poly’s Acoustic Fence technology? Yes. The Voyager 4310 UC headset uses dual microphone Acoustic Fence technology so the focus stays on the user’s voice and not the background noise.