Blackwire BW3310 Monaural USB Headset:
The Poly Blackwire BW3310 USB Headset provides a best-in-class audio experience in a headset built for enterprise deployment. Even better, workers want to wear it—so your investment pays off. The great appeal of the Blackwire BW3310 headset is apparent at first sight: It has a modern, stylish design. Its microphone boom is flexible so workers can customize the fit.
The headset is fully adjustable with a comfort padded headband, pillow soft ear cushion, and 180-degree pivoting speaker. Not only that, it sounds as good as it looks— with high-quality audio you’d expect from Poly. And if it’s starting to sound expensive, we’ve got good news. Blackwire 3300 Series is priced to fit your budget.
- Mono OTH (over-the-head)
- PC USB-A or USB-C
- Corded simplicity and reliability
- Easy to use: no training necessary
The great appeal of the Blackwire BW3310 headset is apparent at first sight: It has a sleek, modern design. Workers want to wear it—so your investment pays off. Not only that, it sounds as good as it looks, with high-quality audio you’ve come to expect from Poly.
Your Head, Ears, And Budget Will Thank You
Sleek Design And Professional-Quality Audio In One Moderately-Priced Headset
You wear a headset all day long – better pick one that looks, feels, and sounds great. Built for style with the audio quality, comfort and reliability we’re known for, the Poly Blackwire 3310 delivers the best value in its category. Connect to any device quickly and easily and take it with you wherever you go. Boost your on-the-call confidence and save a few bucks while you’re at it.
Connect Quickly And Easily
Easy To Use? You Bet.
The Blackwire BW3310 is completely plug-n-play with USB devices, so you can take calls in-the-office or on-the-go. Its robust design delivers reliability you can count on. And the Blackwire BW3310 comes with a foam ear cushion and a travel pouch. This is the hassle-free headset you’ve been looking for.
Look Good, Feel Good, Sound Amazing
It’s Easy To See Why Everyone Loves The Blackwire 3310!
The sleek, modern design looks as good as it sounds. Crisp audio paired with all-day comfort lets you handle any call with ease.
Get One For Everyone
Think This Combination Of Style And Quality Is Out Of Reach? We’ve Got Good News.
The Blackwire BW3310 comes with an affordable price tag, making it an investment that’s sure to pay off. Plus, it deploys quickly and easily. And good news for your IT team: It’s built for enterprise needs. Everyone wins.
Make It Personal
Your Settings, Your Way: Customize Your Headset With Poly Lens For Desktop
Lens for desktop lets you select your language preferences and feature settings. It keeps your device up-to-date with the latest firmware. And Manager Pro gives your IT teams remote management, headset inventory and usage monitoring.
Made To Make The Most Of Meetings
All Poly USB headsets and personal speakerphones are compatible with the most popular collaboration platforms – they just work. Expect to hear and speak with the level of audio quality that Poly is famous for, no matter which platform you’re calling on.
Poly Lens – Intelligent Insights, Scalable Management
Poly Lens software gives IT teams visibility and control over voice, video, and headset devices. Deploy, configure, update, and get valuable insights from one endpoint or thousands using one scalable platform. Poly Lens makes it simple: no heavy IT lifting required. More Info
Poly Lens App – Designed For You
Get the most out of your Poly devices. Use one convenient app to manage all your compatible devices. Keep software up to date, manage settings, and use the personal health and wellness reminders to keep you focused and energized all day long. With the Poly Lens App, you can customize your devices to work the way you do. More Info
Poly Blackwire BW3310 USB Headset Features:
- Features great audio and a modern design—so workers want to wear it
- Best-in-class voice quality and a customized fit, the fully adjustable Poly wired headset has 180-degree pivoting speakers and a flexible microphone boom
- Supports long-wearing comfort with a comfortable, padded headband and pillow soft ear cushion
- Microsoft Teams version to support an easy collaboration and communication with a dedicated Team button for instant access to the Teams App
- Certified for Skype for Business
- 3300 Series / Model 3310-A or BW3310-C
- Part # BW3310-A | BW3310-C
- SKU# 213928-101 (USB-A) | 213929-101 (USB-C)
- UPC 0017229174641 (USB-A) | 0017229173651 (USB-C)
Microsoft Teams Versions
- 3300 Series / Model 3310-M or BW3310-M
- Part # BW3310-M-A | BW3310-M-C
- SKU# 212703-101 (USB-A)| 214011-101 (USB-C)
- UPC 0017229173637 (USB-A) | 0017229173712 (USB-C)
*Download the latest release of Poly Lens software to get one-touch call answer/end with these softphones.
Poly Blackwire BW3310 USB Headset Specifications:
• PC via USB-A/USB-C, and devices that support USB-A/USB-C
• Windows® or Mac OS
POLY BLACKWIRE BW3310 USB SPEAKER SIZE
• 32 mm/ 0.10ft
• 116 dB (1mW/1kHz with IEC 318 Coupler)
SPEAKER INPUT IMPEDANCE
• 32 Ohms
SPEAKER BANDWIDTH (SPEECH MODE)
SPEAKER BANDWIDTH (MEDIA MODE)
MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT
MICROPHONE AND TECHNOLOGY
• Flexible noise canceling microphone
MICROPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE
• 100 Hz to 10 kHz optimized for PC wideband audio up to 6.8 kHz
MICROPHONE BOOM LENGTH
• SoundGuard: Acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA. G616 support limits the level to 102 dBSPL
WEIGHT (WITH CABLE)
• 102 g / 0.22 lbs
WEIGHT (WITHOUT CABLE)
• 70 g / 0.15 lbs
(INLINE TO HEADSET)
• 655 mm / 2.15 ft
POLY BLACKWIRE BW3310 USB CABLE LENGTH (USB TO INLINE MODULE)
• 1450 mm / 4.76 ft
CABLE LENGTH (TOTAL USB TO HEADSET)
• 2180 mm / 7.15 ft
• 35 mm / 0.11 ft
• BW33xx: Call answer/end button, volume, mute
• BW33xx-M: Combined call answer/end and dedicated Microsoft Teams Button, volume, mute
• Tone alerts for mute on/off and volume maximum/minimum
WORLDWIDE LIMITED WARRANTY FOR POLY BLACKWIRE BW3310 USB
• 2 year warranty
• Plantronics Lens desktop version only, available for Windows/Mac. Plantronics Manager Pro suites: Asset Management and Adoption, Call Quality and Analytics, Health and Safety