1) Connect the RJ12 Cord to the Yealink EHS36 Adapter. It plugs into the side of the EHS36 that only has one port.
2) Connect the 3.5mm DC Jack to the other side of the Yealink EHS36 Adapter. Note that you only plug into the DC Jack on this side, as the other port is unused.
3) Connect the Plantronics Base to the AC Adapter.
4) Connect the Plantronics Interface Cable (86007-01) to the Plantronics Headset Base. This is the cable that came with your Plantronics wireless headset.
5) Connect the 3.5mm DC Jack to the back of the Plantronics Headset Base. There is only one 3.5mm port on the back of the Headset Base for this cable to plug into.
6) Connect the RJ12 to the EXT port on the back of your Yealink phone. Then connect the Plantronics Interface Cable (86007-01) into the headset port on the back of the phone.
Note: This cable must be plugged into the headset jack and NOT the handset jack.
The EHS36 should work right out of the box without any additional programming of your Yealink phone, however, we have experienced EHS cables initially not answering remotely, and you need to be at your phone to press the headset button to establish a call. To resolve this issue please follow the following steps:
1) Unplug the EHS cable from the wireless base and telephone.
2) Unplug the power cord from the base and wait 60 seconds.
3) Plug the power cord back into the base and wait for the power indicator lights to come on.
4) Plug the EHS cable into the wireless base and telephone.
This should resolve the issue, and it is now ready for use.
One other thing to check is the dial settings on the bottom of the Headset Base to make sure they are correctly set. The following image shows a good place to start with these settings: