Poly CA22CD Replacement Battery – Poly 218401-01 or HP 8K6Q8AA#AC3
The Poly CA22CD replacement battery part# Poly 218401-01 or HP 8K6Q8AA#AC3 is a genuine manufacture spare that will ensure perfect operation and maximum talk-time for your 911 wireless station.
Compatible with: CA22CD (CA22CD-SC & CA22CD-DC)
TECH TIP: Battery packs with 4 contacts are only compatible with CA22CD models. (Battery packs with 2 contacts are only compatible with CA12CD models.)
Poly CA22CD Replacement Battery Initial Battery:
For first use, charge the remote and spare battery for a minimum of 1 hour. Place the remote and spare battery in the base.
The base charge LEDs flash orange when charging and turn solid green when fully charged. Allow 4 hours for full charge.
Poly CA22CD Replacement Battery Management:
- Swap batteries regularly: A fully-charged battery powers your remote for up to 10 hours, however, we recommend swapping batteries approximately every 4 hours. IMPORTANT Swapping batteries every 4 hours maximizes the battery life and ensures communications are not interrupted by low batteries.
- Charge remote and spare battery when not in use: Place the remote and spare battery in their charging wells between battery swaps or when not in use.
- Low battery warning: Recharge your battery if you hear a single beep every 10 seconds.
- Remove battery for storage: Remove battery from remote when storing to prevent the battery from depleting.
- Replace batteries: Monitor the performance of your batteries for gradually decreasing talk times and replace as needed.
- NOTE: Rechargeable batteries of all types gradually age and lose their ability to give and receive charge. Replace your rechargeable batteries after 3 years or 300 charge cycles, whichever comes first.
- CAUTION: Touching the battery-charging contacts or placing objects other than the batteries and remote in the charging wells may adversely affect the operation of the device