Poly 3.5mm QD Cable for H-Series Headsets – Poly 40845-01 or HP 85Q37AA
Poly (formerly Plantronics) 3.5mm QD Cable for H-Series headsets part # Poly 40845-01 or HP 85Q37AA is compatible with many devices using a standard 3.5mm jack such as:
- Yealink Telephones
- And more….
About Direct Connect QD Cables
Poly 48045-01 or 3.5mm QD Cable for H-Series headsets enable you to connect your H-Series headset directly to your desk phone – no amplifier or audio processor required. In order to be able to use a direct connect cable, your phone must be headset ready.
TECH TIP: Yealink headset compatibility guide
Understanding Direct Connect Cables vs. Amplifiers:
When using any H-series headset, a Direct Connect Cable or amplifier is required to plug in between your headset and phone. Using a Direct Connect Cable will save you money versus an amplifier, but an amplifier will provide optimum sound quality and volume controls.
Direct Connect Cable:
- Less expensive
- Easy to install into headset port
- Takes up virtually no desk space
- Limited to use with compatible phones only (Your future phone may not be compatible and require an amplifier)
Amplifier: (Poly M22)
- Compatible with most phones
- Battery or AC powered to provide optimal sound quality
- Speaker volume adjustment
- Microphone volume adjustment (Key point that Direct Connect Cable doesn’t have)
- Lifting handset each call may be required depending on your phone
Poly 3.5mm QD Cable Specifications
- 6 1/4 inches in length.
- Poly SKU: 40845-01
- UPC: 0017229004375
- HP SKU: 85Q37AA
- UPC: 197497572049
** For iPhone and Blackberry please use 38541-02