Plantronics Blackwire C5210 USB Headset:
The Blackwire C5210 corded headset fits your busy workday. Easy to use, its USB and 3.5mm connectivity lets you work on a variety of devices. And it’s comfortable enough to wear all day, with hi-fi stereo that surrounds you in sound. When colleagues are around, the headset masks out nearby talking for greater focus. When you’re on a call, Dynamic Mute Alert senses and alerts you when you try to talk when muted. You can also customize voice alerts to your language of preference. Combine that with Plantronics Manager Pro subscription-based software-as-a-service that is sold separately and you’ll have support that offers greater IT insights, helps you troubleshoot and allows you to simplify headset adoption.
- FREE technical support with purchase
- FREE carrying case included
- Need help? Call us and talk to a Real Person!
Visit our: Computer Headset Comparison Chart
Plantronics Blackwire C5210 USB Headset Features:
- Ideal for all-day use, long conference calls and listening to multimedia
- Noise canceling microphone masks nearby talkers for maximum call privacy
- Variants include universal USB-A or USB-C
- Connectivity to smartphone and tablet via 3.5 mm
- One-touch call answer/end, volume +/- and mute
- PC wideband audio with noise-canceling microphones for high-quality PC telephony
- Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional purchase, enables your IT team to gain insight into every compatible Plantronics headset being used company-wide
- Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya®, Cisco®, Microsoft® and more*
- Certified for Skype for Business
- Great headset for call centers
- 2 Year Warranty
- 5200 Series / Model 5210
- USB-A SKU# 207577-01 (also 207577-03) / UPC: 017229158610
- USB-C SKU# 207587-01 (also 207587-03) / UPC: 0017229158726
*Download the latest release of Plantronics Hub software to get one-touch call answer/end with these softphones.