$100 Minimum Order
Jabra Engage 65 Convertible Headset:
The Jabra Engage 65 Convertible Engineered to be the world’s most powerful professional wireless headsets*
The Jabra Engage 65 is an entirely new class of DECT wireless professional headsets engineered to boost customer satisfaction.
* Relates to Jabra Engage 75/65 Stereo and Mono variants. February 19, 2018. See facts on Jabra.com/commercial-claims
• Being mobile will improve your efficiency on every call
• Lightweight weighing just 18 grams
• While talking; walk to files, reference books, co-workers, copier, etc.
• Freeing your hands for typing and writing increases productivity
• 9 hours of talk time gets you through the busiest of work days
• Reduce interruptions with integrated busy light
• Superior audio quality helps in never asking to repeat information
• 330 feet of DECT distance gives you mobility throughout your office
• Connect up to 2 devices with one headset for increased call availability
• DECT technology for better audio and eliminates Wi-Fi interference
• Up to 80 users can be connected in one space without any loss of quality
• Multiple headsets can share one base
• Earhook & Headband included (Neckband sold separately)
Unique pairing security through Jabra-patented technology. The authentication between the headset and base is established with 128-bit level technology compared to the standard 64-bit. The wireless connection is secured using 256-bit AES encryption – giving a line of defense that goes beyond that of DECT Security Level C.
How many can I have in one office?
You can have approximately 80 units in one area without performance issues. As you exceed 80 units, your roaming distance will diminish with the more units you add. Since every office is different in spacing, density and active units, the number varies per location.
Technology scares me. How complicated is setup?
Jabra’s voice-guided set up instructions will help you set up your headset with your device. The micro-USB charger in the base makes docking your headset easy and ensures proper charging.
How long does the battery last?
Depending on usage, there is up to 9 hours of talk time as well as optional fast charging delivering a 40% charge in only 30 minutes.
How do I get my headset to answer a call when I’m away from my desk?
Order the Jabra GN1000 Handset Lifter or a compatible Electronic Hook Switch Link cable (EHS) for remote answer and hang-up capabilities.
Fit & Comfort:
Ease of Use:
Computer USB-A, Desk Phone
Over/Against the Ear
Same Day Shipping On In Stock Items
(verified owner) – December 14, 2021
Great and easy to install and use headset !
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
© 1996-2022 Headsets Direct | All Rights Reserved.