Our customers love these Review by Great
We have a heavy call center client that really loves these for training. It's easy to use and the quality is great.
Great purchase Review by jk
Works very well and easy to use. Great product.
Easy-to-use, works as described Review by C.E.
Great device for training. Plug in your headsets and it's ready to go. Would purchase again.
Works great Review by Kirk H
Been looking for device like this for sometime, works great and easy to install
Works great Review by Kirk H
Been looking for a device like this for sometime, it works great as easy to install.
Highly Recommend Review by Tanya
Unit works great. Connected to a CS540 that was linked via EHS cable to a Panasonic KX-DT543 telephone. Had to remove the EHS cable.
Great tech support.
Worked out perfectly! Review by Mona
This was exactly what we needed when we needed to establish call shadowing with our recent phone system upgrade at our Technical Support Call Center.
It was pretty much like plug and play!
Handy device for call centers Review by TC
We have a heavy call center client who loves this training device. It's simple to install and intuitive to use. We haven't had a problem with one yet.
The product works great. Review by Mo
Worked perfectly Review by Jay
The HDI Wireless training adapter worked perfectly with our Plantronics CS50 headsets for our support team. It's exactly what they were looking for. Thanks
Only issue I have is the shipping cost. A little on the high side for such a small device.
For the first time, managers and supervisors can listen-in and monitor calls of employees and agents while roaming the office with a wireless headset, accomplishing other tasks. As needed, they can return to their employee or agent and provide additional coaching or with the touch of a button, take over the call.Headset users can now train and have a second person monitoring conversations without sacrificing mobility with the new Wireless Headset Training Adapter offered exclusively from Headsets Direct. Simply plug one wireless unit into the adapter and enjoy normal conversations. When a second headset (wireless or corded) is plugged into the adapter, either or both microphones can be muted with a push of a button to provide listen-only capabilities. This is a great device for an individual that wants the freedom and mobility of a wireless headset while monitoring a new trainee. It also allows two wireless headset users to be on a conference call and move freely about their office. Prior to the Wireless Headset Training Adapter, training required both users to sit next to each other while using corded headsets.
Installing on newer Plantronics CS500 & W700 models: (see picture above under More Views)
Note: Our wireless training adapter is very versitle and depending on your configuration and EHS usage, may plug into your phones headset or handset port.
Unplug interface cable that is plugged into your handset jack on your phone. The wireless training adapter ships with a cable, plug this cable into the handset jack on your phone. Make sure setting is on 2 on the wireless training adapter. The cable you unplugged from your phone that was in the handset jack now goes into the A jack on the wireless training adapter. The second wireless headset will plug into B jack on training adapter, this is the interface cable that came with your wireless headset, must have power adapter plugged into wall or power strip for the 2nd unit to work.
On top of the training adapter there are two buttons for muting. A is for the wireless headset plugged into A and B is for the wireless headset plugged into B. When the button is pushed down that headset is muted or you can have both buttons up so both people can be live on the call.
Press the on/off button on the wireless headset that’s plugged into jack A, you should have a dial tone at this point. If you are not using a handset lifter, pick up the handset receiver and sit it to the side and then push the on/off button on your wireless headset. Press the on/off button on wireless headset plugged into jack B, whoever is using the 2nd headset should also be able to hear the dial tone.
Installing on Plantronics corded S11/S12 models: (see picture above under More Views)
1) Follow the curled cord coming from your handset receiver on your phone down to the handset jack on the base of your phone. Unplug the cord from the phone base.
2) Plug the wireless training adapter into the jack you that you just unplugged your curled cord from on the base of your telephone. The adapter ships with this cord. Make sure the adapter is on setting 2.
3) Plug the coiled cord on your handset (that came out of the base of your phone) into Jack A on the training adapter.
4) The S11 system ships with a cord that would normally plug into your handset jack on your phone; this cord is going to plug into Jack B on the training adapter.
5) Pick up the handset receiver from your phone; you should have a dial tone.
6) Turn on the S11 headset by pressing the headset button on the unit; you should have a dial tone.
7) There are 2 buttons on top of the adapter, if the button is up that headset is live, if the button is down that headset is muted.
Using one headset and your handset:
In this configuration, this works on most phones only when you plug into your handset port. Your headset port and button will not be used and you will need to lift your handset off the phone to make and receive calls.
|Inventory at start of day||324|
|Stand By Time||No|
|Helpful Links||Product Sheet and Installation Instructions|
We Make Your Life Easy!
• Plantronics Certified Headset Experts Since 1996
• 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
• Talk To A Real Person
• Guaranteed Latest Date Codes & Fresh Batteries
• Discounted Pricing
• Same Day Shipping On Most Orders (10:00am PST Arizona)
• Free Technical Support For Our Customers
• Out-of-Box Failures Are Replaced Immediately At Our Expense
• Expedited Warranty Replacements
• Visit: BBB Business Review A+ Rating