Talk and Receive Calls Everywhere with the Yealink EHS60
The advanced Yealink EHS Headset Adapter EHS60 provides a technical interface between your Yealink DECT headset and a compatible deskphone (Cisco/Avaya/Poly/Grandstream).
The unit is easy to install. Its plug-and-play effectively allows you to remotely control your phone calls, including answering, rejecting, holding, muting, hanging up, switching between multiple calls, and adjusting the volume.
The Yealink EHS 60 has been especially designed to ensure maximum productivity in business applications such as receptions and call centers, and is an ideal choice for the Corporate, Financial, Health, Governmental, Educational, Industrial, and SME/SoHo market sectors.
- Compatible with Yealink wireless headsets (WH62/WH63)
- Perfectly compatible with Cisco/Avaya/Poly/Grandstream IP phones
- Incoming calls are signaled in the headset earpiece
- Control calls through remote wireless headset:
- Answer calls
- End calls
- 1x Micro USB port for Yealink wireless headset (WH62/WH63), cable length 20cm
- 1x RJ45 (8P8C) and 1x RJ9 (4P4C) headset jacks to connect the desk phone, EHS60 and headset port through the included cable
Included in box
- EHS60 | 1308019
- Cable A (for connecting Avaya/Grandstream IP phones)
- Cable B (for connecting Cisco IP phones)
- Cable C (for connecting Poly IP phones)
- User Guide