Business IP Phone Solution
Welcome to the big leagues with this high quality, color, six-line phone system that gets the job done—and then some. For high-volume call environments that demand reliability, the Poly VVX 450 Business IP Phone (formerly Polycom) won’t let you down. Plus, easily get to all the phone features you use most. And let’s hear it for Poly Acoustic Fence. It eliminates background noise to keep calls quiet wherever it’s noisy—home offices, open offices and call centers. IT will appreciate robust provisioning and management capabilities that take the headache out of telephony deployment and support.
- Twelve line keys supporting up to 34 line key appearance with pagination.
- 4.3 inch color LCD display (320 x 240 pixels).
- Crystal clear sound with Poly HD Voice and Poly Acoustic Clarity.
- Full duplex speakerphone with world-class echo cancellation.
- Easy to install anywhere with optional Poly Wi-Fi USB accessory.
- Headset options to suit any style (USB, RJ9, EHS ports).
- Microban® antimicrobial product protection actively reduces the growth of bacteria 24/7.
- Reduce your carbon footprint with these ENERGY STAR® rated phones.
** POE (power over ethernet) (A/C Power Supply sold separately)
POLY VVX 450 Business IP Phone Benefits:
- Conversations stay on track. Hear every nuance with industry-leading sound quality featuring Poly HD Voice.
- Eliminate distracting background noise at the source with exclusive award-winning Poly Acoustic Fence technology.
- Easy deployment and administration with web-based management tools and zero-touch provisioning.
- Your phones stay cleaner for longer with integrated Microban® antimicrobial product protection.
POLY VVX 450 Business IP Phone Specifications:
USER INTERFACE FEATURES
- 4.3” color LCD (480×272 pixel resolution)
- Voicemail support1
- WebKit-based browser
- Adjustable base height
- Unicode UTF-8 character support
- Two USB ports (2.0 compliant) for media and storage applications
- Multilingual user interface including Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada/ US/UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, and Swedish
AUDIO FEATURES OF THE POLY VVX 450 BUSINESS IP PHONE
- Poly HD Voice™ technology delivers lifelike voice quality for each audio path handset, the hands-free speakerphone, and the optional headset
- Poly Acoustic Fence technology removes background office noise heard by far end when using handset or wired headset
- Poly Acoustic Clarity™ technology providing full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression
- Poly Computer Audio Connector app installed on your PC (Windows only) lets you to play computer audio through your VVX phone and use your phone as a microphone
- TIA-920 Wideband Audio – Type 1 compliant (IEEE 1329 full duplex)
- Frequency response—150 Hz—7 kHz for handset, optional headset and handsfree speakerphone modes
- Codecs: G.711 (A-law and μ-law), G.729AB, G.722 (HD Voice), G.722.1 iLBC, OPUS
- Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path
- Voice activity detection
- Comfort noise generation
- DTMF tone generation (RFC 2833 and inband)
- Low-delay audio packet transmission
- Adaptive jitter buffers
- Packet loss concealment
- OPUS support
HEADSET AND HANDSET COMPATIBILITY
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- Hearing aid compatibility to ITU-T P.370 and TIA 504A standards
- Compliant with ADA Section 508 Subpart B 1194.23 (all)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset for magnetic coupling to hearing aids
- Compatible with commercially-available TTY adapter equipment
CALL HANDLING FEATURES1
- 12 lines (programmable line keys)
- Up to 34 line key assignments for lines, contacts, and features supported with pagination
- Enhanced Feature Keys make powerful feature shortcuts on line key appearances or soft keys
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Flexible line appearance (one or more line keys can be assigned for each line extension)
- Distinctive incoming call treatment/call waiting
- Call timer and call waiting
- Call transfer, hold, divert (forward), park, pickup
- Called, calling, connected party information
- Local three-way audio conferencing
- One-touch speed dial, redial – Remote missed call notification
- Do not disturb function • Reverse Number Lookup via LDAP • Calling Party Identification (RFC8225 classifications—Trusted, Unknown, SPAM)
- Electronic hook switch capable
- Local configurable digit map/dial plan
- Open application platform
- Supports Polycom Apps SDK and API for third- party business and personal applications
- Bundled with Polycom UC Software: – Corporate Directory Access using LDAP
- Visual Conference Management
NETWORK AND PROVISIONING – POLY VVX 450 BUSINESS IP PHONE
- SIP Protocol Support
- IETF SIP (RFC 3261 and companion RFCs)
- Two-port gigabit Ethernet switch 10/100/1000Base-TX across LAN and PC ports
- Conforms to IEEE802.3-2005 (Clause 40) for Physical media attachment
- Conforms to IEEE802.3-2002 (Clause 28) for link partner auto-negotiation
- Manual or dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP) network setup
- Time and date synchronization using SNTP
- FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server-based central provisioning for mass deployments
- Provisioning and call server redundancy supported1
- QoS Support—IEEE 802.1p/Q tagging
- (VLAN), Layer 3 TOS, and DHCP
- VLAN—CDP, DHCP VLAN discovery, LLDP-MED for VLAN discovery – Network address translation support for static configuration and “keep-alive”
- SIP signaling
- RTCP and RTP support
- Event logging
- Hardware diagnostics
- Status and statistics reporting
- IPv4, IPv6, dual stack (IPv4/IPv6) mode
- 802.1X Authentication and EAPOL Media encryption via SRTP
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- Encrypted configuration files
- Digest authentication
- Password login
- Support for URL syntax with password for boot server address
- HTTPS secure provisioning
- Support for signed software executables
- Built-in auto sensing IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (Class 0) 13 W (Max)
- External Universal AC/DC Adapter (optional) 5VDC @ 3A (15W)
- ENERGY STAR® rated
POLY VVX 450 BUSINESS IP PHONE COMES WITH
- Handset with handset cord
- Network (LAN) cable—CAT-5E
- Desk Stand
- Setup Sheet
- 24 cm x 23 cm x 5.7 cm WxHxD
- 9.5 in x 10 in x 2.2 in WxHxD
- 2200-48840-025 POE (power over ethernet)
- 2200-48840-001 (A/C Power supply included)
- Carton weight: 1.043 kg (2.23 lbs) (PoE)
MASTER CARTON QUANTITY
- Ten (10)
- One (1) year
1 Most software-enabled features and capabilities must be supported by the server. Please contact your IP PBX/Softswitch vendor or service provider for a list of supported features.