Logitech Zone Wired USB Headset Is Wired For Business
Hear and be heard clearly with a USB headset designed for busy open workspaces. Ready for business right out of the box, The Logitech Zone Wired USB headset delivers premium audio and reliable call clarity with advanced noise-canceling mic technology.
Hear Calls And Music Clearly
Zone Wired is designed with generously-sized 40mm drivers to deliver pure happiness for your ears. Full-bodied bass, crisp higher frequencies and incredibly low distortion create a satisfying overall sound whether you’re on a video call, listening to music, or toggling between the two.
Go ahead, create your own audio bubble on your own terms with a wired headset that sounds great even in the busiest open workspaces.
Be Heard, Distraction Free
Open workspaces are often noisy environments, both locally and for anyone you’re chatting with on the other end of a call.
Zone Wired solves the ambient noise issue with noise-canceling dual mic technology that accurately suppresses distracting sounds like keyboard clicks, nearby talkers, and HVAC noise as close as 60 cm away. By isolating your voice from any acoustic clutter around you, this USB headset delivers superbly clearer calls and professional video meetings.
Collaborate In Style With Zone Wired USB Headset
Zone Wired is lightweight, stylish and designed for all-day use. The Teflon-coated stainless steel headband features a silicone head cushion and memory-foam ear pads that provide a comfortable fit throughout the workday. The spiral-pattern ear cup design and speckled, braided cable on both sides of the headband complete a contemporary, professional appearance.
Certified For Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams certification ensures it’s super easy to launch the Teams app directly from Zone Wired with a single click . Intuitive in-line controls are always at your fingertips on the tangle-free cable to adjust volume, mute, answer/end/reject calls, and play/pause music.
The mic boom features a flip-to-mute function that provides immediate privacy any time and LED indicators on the controller provide at-a-glance confirmation of key functions.
Logi Tune App Provides Advanced Control
Access Zone headset controls on your computer with Logi Tune for Desktop, a mini app that works unobtrusively on your screen for uninterrupted video collaboration. The app provides full EQ and sidetone control, quickly tests mic/speaker audio levels, and lets you set mic gain at whatever volume works best for you. Plus easily download firmware updates.
*This app is only available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Ready For Business
Zone Wired works with common calling applications across most all platforms and operating systems. Business certifications include Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and Google Voice, Zoom, Tencent Meeting certified, and works with other popular applications like BlueJeans, GoTo Meeting, and RingCentral to ensure compatibility and seamless integration in the workplace.
Logitech Zone Wired USB Headset Specifications
- Wired USB-C connection
- USB-A adapter (included)
- Premium microphone for open office environment
- Main Mic: Uni-directional
- Secondary Mic: Omni-directional
- Digital signal processing (DSP)
- Dual ECM noise-canceling mics
- Flexible mic boom: 270° rotation (wear it on either left or right)
- Wideband audio
- Response: 100-16 kHz
- Main Mic: -48 dBV/Pa
- Secondary Mic: -40 dBV/Pa
- Frequency response (music mode): 20-16 kHz
- Sensitivity: 99 dB±3 dB at 1000 Hz @30 mW, 1cm
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Driver impedance: 32 Ohm
- Audio compliance: Compliant to EN 50332
- Passive noise-isolation
- Generously sized, memory foam, protein leatherette ear pads provide passive noise isolation up to 12dB
- Dynamic EQ with wideband audio and DSP
- Adjust equalizer with presets tuned for different music types or create custom EQ settings1
- Sidetone adjustment: Adjust how much of your voice you hear while on calls
Ease Of Use
- Inline controls
- Volume +/-
- Mute on/off
- Answer/end/reject calls
- Music pause/play
- 2 ways to mute
- Flit-to-mute by rotating the mic boom up along the headband
- Press the mute button on the inline controller
- Audio alerts
- Voice prompts for mute on/off
- Reliable comfort
- Silicone padded headband
- Generously sized memory foam protein leatherette ear pads
- Logitech Sync
- Monitor and manage your personal collaboration devices from one single platform
- Supports company-wide deployments at scale and simplifies tasks such as firmware updates and feature enablement
Certified For Business
- Microsoft Teams2
- Skype for Business
- Google Meet and Voice™
- Tencent Meeting
- Works with other popular applications like Cisco Webex®, BlueJeans, and GoToMeeting™ to ensure compatibility and seamless integration in the workplace
- UC Version
- SKU: 981-000876
- MSFT Teams Version
- SKU: 981-000871
- Weight: 7.4 oz (211 g)
- Dimensions: 6.53 x 7.08 x 2.63 in (165.93 x 179.73 x 66.77 mm)
- Cable length: 6.23 ft
- Warranty: 2 years
What’s In The Box
- Headset with wired USB-C connection
- USB-A adapter
- Travel bag
- User documentation
Logitech Zone Wired FAQ
Is Zone Wired compatible with USB-C devices?
Yes, Zone Wired, by default, has a USB-C connector and is compatible with Windows and Mac computers with USB-C ports.
Which applications is Zone Wired compatible with?
Zone Wired works with common calling applications across most platforms and operating systems. Business certifications include Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business. compatible and other popular applications like Cisco Jabber™, BlueJeans, and GoToMeeting to ensure compatibility and seamless integration in the workplace.
What operating systems support the Logitech Zone Wired USB headset?
Zone Wired is supported on the following operating systems:
- Windows 8, 10
- Mac OS 10.13 and later
Can I wear the headset with the microphone on the left or right side?
The microphone boom rotates 270 degrees. You can wear it on either the left or right side. For the best music experience, we recommend to wear the headset with the microphone on the left. Left/Right indicators can be found on the side of the headset as well.
How do I mute my headset microphone?
You can mute the microphone on your headset in two ways:
- Rotate the mic boom up to mute then back down to unmute
- Press the mute button on the inline controller to mute or unmute
What are the Zone Wired headset controls and indicator lights?
Note: Teams activities are only functional when Teams is running on an unlocked PC or Mac.
* Voice assistant functionality may depend on device models.
How do I adjust the headband and microphone boom?
- You can adjust the headset fit by sliding the headband open or closed on both sides.
- The boom can be rotated 270 degrees so you can wear it on either side.
- The boom is flexible and can be gently bent closer or further based on your preference.
How do I clean the headband?
You have a few options if you want to clean your headband. Below is a list of a few we recommend.
- Disinfecting wipes
- Wet wipes
- Makeup removal tissue or similar containing less than 75% alcohol