Jabra Evolve 65t UC Earbuds
Jabra Evolve 65t gives you professional-grade sound from true wireless earbuds. 4-microphone technology offers superior wireless call quality. Skype for Business and UC-certified for professionals on the go. While the multiple size ear cushions provide a perfect fit to seal out sound, the Passive Noise Cancellation helps you focus by filtering out high frequency sounds like office conversations.
You can always be connected with 5 hours of battery on a single charge and with the included pocket-friendly charging case, get a total of 15 hours. You can also be connected to two different devices such as your smartphone and PC/Laptop, at the same time. These earbuds are even voice assistant enabled with simple one-touch access.
The customizable equalizer lets you personalize your calls and music the way you want to hear it from the Jabra Sound+ app.
4-MICROPHONE PROFESSIONAL SOUND – Professional-grade sound. True wireless earbuds.
Superior true wireless call quality with 4-microphone technology. Skype for Business and UC-certified for professional sound on the go, 100% free of wires.
BLOCKS OUT BACKGROUND NOISE – Blocks out disruptive background noise. On-the-go concentration.
Multiple fitting options provide a snug in-ear fit that seals out sound, giving Passive Noise Cancellation to help you focus.
UP TO 15 HOURS BATTERY – All-day power. Always connected.
Up to 5 hours battery on a single charge, 15 hours with the included pocket-friendly charging case. Simultaneously connects to two devices at the same time.
5 hours Battery time in 1 charge
15 hours Battery time with charging case
PROVEN WIRELESS CONNECTION – Third-generation technology. Trusted, reliable connection.
Proven true wireless connectivity for reduced audio dropouts.
ONE-TOUCH ACCESS – Voice Assistant enabled. And made simple.
One-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri®, or Google Assistant™. (Operating system dependent)
HEAR THROUGH – Be more aware of your surroundings.
Also, with just the touch of a button you can be more aware of your surroundings with hear through, which conveniently filter in the sounds that surround you.
CUSTOMIZABLE EQUALIZER – Your sound, the way you want to hear it.
Furthermore, you can personalize your call and music experience with a customization equalizer in the Jabra Sound+ app.
Compatible with your platform.
Jabra audio and video solutions also work with all leading UC platforms. Our products work out of the box* and let you combine perfect sound quality with great comfort.
*Jabra is certified with all major communication platforms but as a minimum, all Jabra USB devices will work as audio only.
Technical Specifications Jabra Evolve 65t UC Earbuds:
- Microphone concept: A four-microphone ambient noise cancellation technology
- Mic frequency range: 100Hz to 10kHz
- Microphone bandwidth: 100Hz to 8kHz
- Speaker size: 6.0 x 5.1mm
- Music mode: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Conference mode: 100Hz to 10kHz
- Active Noise Cancellation: No
- Passive Noise Cancellation: Yes
- HearThrough: Double press the multi-function button to hear the outside world without taking off your earbud
- Sound codec: AAC (Advanced Audio Coding)
Fit & Comfort
- Headset form factor: In-ear true wireless earbuds
- EarGels™: Silicon rubber ear gels (3 sizes)
- Auto turn-On: When headsets out of charging case
- Auto pause: Auto pause when one headset out of ear
- Material used (outside): PC/ABS plastic. Si rubber. PMMA paint. Au-plated metal
Ease of Use
- Intuitive audio control: Answer/end call – Reject call – Volume control – Track control* – Play/pause music**
- Voice guidance: Double press to access “Amazon Alexa, Siri®, and Google Assistant*” on the multi-function button
*Operating system dependent
**For mobile device only
- Talk time: Up to 15 hours (with 2x recharging in charging case)
- Charging power & time: Around 2 hours, full charge with dedicated USB wall charger (500mA)
- Bluetooth® standard: Bluetooth® 5.0
- Supported Bluetooth® profiles: Headset profile v1.2, hands free profile v1.7, A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, PBAP v1.1
- Wireless range: Up to 10 meters (33 ft)
- PC USB Bluetooth dongle (Jabra Link 370): USB BT audio device. Bluetooth® 4.2 – Bluetooth®Low Energy (BTLE)
- Bluetooth pairing list: Up to 8 devices
- Simultaneous Bluetooth connections: 2
- Headset weight: 6.5g right headset, 5.8g left headset, 67g charging case
- Jabra Direct: Yes
- Warranty: 2 year
- SKU: Jabra Evolve 65t UC | 6598-832-209
- SKU: Jabra Evolve 65t MS (Microsoft Skype for Business) | 6598-832-109
What Comes In The Box:
- Charging case
- micro USB cable
- 3 sets of silicon EarGels
- Jabra Link 370
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty leaflets
Frequently Asked Questions:
How does Evolve 65t differ from the Elite 65t?
Evolve 65t has improved microphone performance for professional calls. It is SfB and UC-certified and comes with a Bluetooth adapter (Jabra Link 370) to connect to your laptop or PC. There are also minor visual changes.
Can I use the Evolve 65t with my smartphone and tablet?
Yes. You can connect your headset to your PC with the Bluetooth adapter, and to a mobile phone at the same time.
Is it water resistant?
Evolve 65t is IP55 verified. Hence, it is protected from low pressure water jets from any direction.
Can I wear just one of the earbuds for calls?
Yes. If you put the left earbud back in the case, you can use the right one solo. However, you cannot use the left earbud on its own.
Can I stream music to this device?
Yes. Jabra Evolve 65t has speakers optimized for both calls and music.
Can I pair this with iPhone and Android?
Yes. The first time you turn on your Jabra Evolve 65t, it is ready to pair with your mobile phone.
Does it work with Mac and PC?
Yes. It works with both systems.
What is the difference between standard UC models that are certified for Microsoft Skype for Business?
The models that are certified for Microsoft Skype for Business (or Microsoft Lync) support Microsoft Skype for Business as a Plug and Play experience. The Plug and Play experience includes these benefits:
- Automatic selection as the default audio device.
- Features to answer and end calls, adjust volume, and mute
If multiple certified audio devices are present, certified models also offer call prioritization. Microsoft Skype for Business will correctly send the audio to the device that was used to answer an incoming call.
If you use a model that is certified for Microsoft Skype for Business with a different computer telephone (softphone) client, the product should work the same as a UC model regarding audio and features (such as answer and end calls, adjust volume, mute).
If you are not using Microsoft Skype for Business, use the standard UC model.
What is the wireless range from my laptop?
If you use the Bluetooth adapter (Jabra Link 370) provided in the box, you will get up to 33 ft/10 meters of wireless range from your laptop whilst on a softphone call or listening to music.
Is there a pouch included?
Yes. Jabra Evolve 65t comes with a leatherette travel pouch included in the box.