Jabra Evolve 65 SE UC Single Ear Wireless Headset
Professional wireless headset with dual connectivity and amazing sound for calls and music. Jabra Evolve 65 SE UC Mono is a wireless Bluetooth® headset that improves your conversations and helps you concentrate. It comes with Jabra Link 380 USB adapter.
UC-certified means UC-satisfied. Jabra Evolve 65 SE is a professional Unified Communications (UC)- certified headset that’s fully compatible with Microsoft Teams, or your UC platform of choice, for a truly seamless experience. Because when communication flows easily, work does too.
Nothing holding you back. Get up, take a call, or take a break, all while staying connected to your device. With a wireless Bluetooth connectivity range of up to 30m/100ft, plus 12 hours battery life, there’s nothing tying you down.
Get in the zone. Stay in the zone. Show those around you when you’re on a roll and not to be disturbed, by activating the busylight. The handy little light on the Jabra Evolve 65 SE UC Mono automatically turns red when you’re on a call to keep you from being interrupted, or you can enable it manually.
One headset. Two devices. Stay wirelessly connected to two devices at the same time with dual Bluetooth connectivity. Answer calls from your phone, listen to focus enhancing music on your computer, work however you need to work — all using the same headset.
Use. Store. Charge. Repeat. Once you’re done using your headset, dock it on the handy charging stand* to charge and store it in one go, so it’s always ready when you are.
Jabra Evolve 65 SE UC Mono Headset Benefits:
- Distance to cover most offices with 100 feet of Bluetooth wireless range
- Passive noise cancellation helps you hear better
- 12 hours of talk time to get you through the busiest days
- Connect up to 2 devices with one headset
- Integrated busy light reduces interruptions
- Connect USB cable and charge while using the headset
- Bluetooth connectivity for easy connection to smart devices and PC’s
- Made for voice and music listening pleasure with HiFi stereo sound
- The Jabra Evolve 65 SE UC Mono comes with soft leather feel cushion for all-day wearing comfort
- Tuck the boom arm into the headband when not on a call
- Headset bandwidth: Wideband
- Speaker bandwidth Music mode: HiFi
- Speaker bandwidth Speak mode: Wideband
- Microphone bandwidth: Wideband
- Software integration: Additional features available via Jabra Xpress and Jabra Direct
- Industrial Certifications: Microsoft Teams, Avaya, Cisco, Alcatel Lucent and Astra
- Battery included: Yes
- Battery life: Up to 12 hours
- Standby time: Up to 15 days
- Charging time: Max. 120 minutes
- Connection (computer and mobile devices): USB-A Bluetooth adapter, Bluetooth
- Bluetooth device: Yes
- Operating range: Up to 30m/100ft
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP (v1.2), Hands Free Profile (v1.6), Headset Profile (v1.2), AGHFP (v1.6)
- Bluetooth wireless technology: Bluetooth 4.0
- Security: Pairing, Authentication and Encryption (Bluetooth standard)
- Paired devices: Up to 8 trusted devices, 2 active stand-by Bluetooth connections
- Simultaneous Bluetooth connections: 1
Ease of Use:
- Battery: Rechargeable battery
- Busylight: Integrated busylight acting as a ‘do not disturb’ sign and protecting your focus
- Comfort: Leather feel ear cushion and an on-ear wearing style for all-day comfort
- Charging stand: Easy charging and docking with charging stand to eliminate battery concerns
- Discreet profile: Boom arm can be clipped into the headband when not on calls
- Music controls: Speaker volume up/down on headset
- Call management: Answer/reject calls; increase/decrease speaker volume; mute
- Weight: Headset 79g
- What is in the box: Headset, charging stand, Jabra Link 380 Bluetooth adapter, USB charging cable, neoprene pouch, documentation
- LED features and functions: Busylight, incoming call
- Jabra Model Numbers
- Headset – HSC018Wa
- Link 380 – END050W
- Warranty: 2 years
- Part # Evolve 65 SE UC Mono
- SKU: 6593-833-499 (formerly 6593-823-499)
- UPC: 0706487022886
MS Teams version
- Part # Evolve 65 SE UC-M Mono
- SKU: 6593-833-399 (formerly 6593-823-399)
- UPC: 0706487022879
What comes in the Headset box:
- Evolve 65 SE UC Mono Headset
- Jabra Link 380 USB dongle
- USB Cable
- Charging Stand
- Quick Start Guide
- Warning Leaflet
- Warranty Leaflet
Can I connect to a mobile phone and PC at the same time? Yes. You can connect your headset to your PC with the Jabra link 380, and a mobile phone at the same time.
Can I stream music to this device? Yes Evolve 65 SE has world-class speakers that are built for both voice and music.
Can I pair this with android and iPhone? Yes. The first time you turn on your Jabra Evolve 65 SE, it is ready to pair with your mobile phone.
Does it work with Mac and PC? Yes. It works with both systems.
Does the headset come with the Bluetooth adapter? Yes, it is supplied with the Jabra Link 380.
What is the difference between UC models and models that are certified for Microsoft Teams? The models that are certified for Microsoft Teams support Microsoft Teams as a Plug-and-Play experience. The Plug-and-Play experience includes these benefits:
- Automatic selection as the default audio device.
- Features to answer and end calls, adjust volume, and mute
If multiple certified audio devices are present, certified models also offer call prioritization. Microsoft Teams will correctly send the audio to the device that was used to answer an incoming call.
If you use a model that is certified for Microsoft Teams with a different computer telephony (softphone) client, the product should work the same as a UC model regarding audio and features (such as answer and end calls, adjust volume, mute).
If you are not using Microsoft Teams, use the standard UC model.