How to Pair the Plantronics Voyager Pro Bluetooth Headset to your Bluetooth Phone
How to pair or connect the Plantronics Voyager PRO Bluetooth headset to your Bluetooth phone
- Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth feature. For most phones, select Settings/Tools > Connections > Bluetooth > On. See your phone’s user guide for more information.
- Turn the headset on. Press and hold the power button until the indicator LED flashes red/blue. The Voyager Pro headset is now in pairing mode. If you don’t see the red/blue flash, press and hold the power button to turn your headset off, and then press and hold the power button again until you see the red/blue flash.
- Use the commands on your phone to locate your headset. For most phones, select Settings/Tools > Devices > Bluetooth > PROPlantronics. See your phone’s user guide for more information.
- If prompted for the Passkey (PIN code), enter 0000.Pairing is successful when the indicator on your headset flashes blue. Your headset is now connected and ready to use.
- NOTE: To pair your headset with an additional phone, turn on the phone then repeat steps 2 through 4.
- Your phone should now be paired with the Plantronics Voyager Pro headset and ready for use.
2021 Headset Buyers GuideContinue