EHS40 – EHS Electronic Hook Switch Adapter for Yealink:
Electronic Hook Switches (EHS) communicate electronically with your phone giving your wireless headset answer/end and ring alerts remotely. The use of an EHS cable eliminates the need for a handset lifter.
Poly (Plantronics), Jabra and Sennheiser have several EHS adapters, each being unique to a specific telephone and wireless product. We strongly suggest confirming compatibility with us before purchasing.
Poly (Plantronics) Compatibility: CS500 Series (CS510, CS520, CS530, CS540), Savi Office (WO100, WO200, WO300, WO350), Savi 700 Series (W710, W710-M, W720, W720-M, W730, W730-M, W740, W740-M, W745, W745-M, W8210, W8210-M, W8220, W8220-M)
Compatible with: Yealink T41S, T42S, T46S, T48S, T53, T53W, T54W, T57W, T58A
Setup and Installation: EHS40_User_Guide
● Supports Yealink T58A/T57W/T54W/T53W/T53/T48S/T46S/T42S/T41S IP Phones (apply to firmware version 83 or later)
● Compatible with Poly (Plantronics), Jabra, and Sennheiser wireless headsets
● Simply setup
● Answer/End call remotely with push of button on wireless headsets
● Incoming calls alerts will be heard in the headset earpiece
● 1 x USB 2.0 connector
● 1 x RJ45 (8P8C)/1 x RJ9 (4P4C) output port for GN/Jabra/Sennheiser/ Plantronics headset
Same Day Shipping
Special Order – Non-returnable
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
© 1996-2019 Headsets Direct, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.