Poly Savi 7210 D Office Wireless DECT Benefits:
- 400 ft of distance give you mobility throughout your office
- 12 hours of talk time gets you through the busiest of work days
- Conference up to 4 headsets with one base for training and collaboration
- Savi 7210 offers a flexible noise-cancelling microphone boom for perfect mic positioning
- Enterprise-grade DECT audio for premium listening experience and eliminate Wi-Fi interference
- Covering one ear allows conversations with co-workers
- One touch controls – call answer/end, volume up/down, and a dedicated mute button
- Instant integration with over 800 desk phone models
- Weighing 109 grams, the Savi 7210 Office fits securely for all day comfort
- Adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time
The Poly (Formerly Plantronics) Savi 7210 Office Wireless DECT headset is an intelligent cordless headset that can help increase productivity for many professionals. Easily integrate with over 800 desk phone models and communicate in comfort with an over-the-head design. With easy conferencing and 400 feet of distance from your headset base you can be able to carry on a conversation and file at the same time. Make you life easy with the Savi 7210 Office today!
Move Freely, Get More Done!
Helping everyone in the office be more productive is easier than you might think. The Poly Savi 7210 Office Wireless DECT headset for desk phones is a crowd pleaser that lets workers roam far. And they’ll look good while doing it. The Savi 7210 Office Headset is stylish—so people across the company will love using it. Compatible with 800+ desk phones, it’s cost-effective, too.
Everyone in the office could use more flexibility. Let them roam confidently 400 ft from the headset base with up to 12 hours of talk time after each charge. They’ll be able to collaborate simply, since teams can conference up to four headsets on a single base.
The Savi 7210 D wireless headset offers instant integration with over 800 analog and IP desk phones from industry leading makers – including the wide range of phones that Poly offers.
Set the scene for convenient company-wide deployment – and keeping everyone comfortable. A stylish, over-the-head monaural design makes it possible. The adjustable headband is perfect for all head sizes.
DECT Adaptive Power
Optimize range, save power and maximize office space with the DECT adaptive power system. It automatically adjusts wireless signal strength based on distance from the headset base.
Built For Compatibility
Savi 7210 Office FAQ
Will these new product introductions end of life any other existing models? Yes, the CS510 and CS520 products are going end-of-life. Refer to channel communications for end-of-life dates. For replacement products, please see chart below. Note that CS540, CS540XD, CS510XD and CS520XD products will continue to be available
|Existing Model||New Model|
|CS530||Voyager 5200 Office|
How does the Savi 7210 Office connect to a desk phone? Savi 7210 Office headset systems includes a simple telephone interface cable which enables the base to connect in-line with the telephone handset as a basic connection, if the desk phone does not include a dedicated headset port. For users who prefer to not have to manually lift the handset to answer a call, the HL10 (Handset Lifter) is available as an accessory (sold separately). Another solution would be to purchase an Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) accessory cable for the user’s specific model of desk phone. This provides a seamless integration enabling the user to answer the desk phone from the Savi headset while away from the desk with just one button press.
What hearing protection is included? All Poly Enterprise headsets include acoustic limiting built into the headset to protect the user’s hearing. The Savi 7210 Office also includes SoundGuard DIGITAL which protects against sound levels above 118dBA; provides G616 Anti-startle (during calls) which detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; an d Time-Weighted Average that prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85 dBA.
Is there support for training Customer Service Representatives (CSR’s)? Yes, the Savi 7210 Office headsets support multi headset conferencing. Up to four headsets can be conferenced onto a single base. Reference the Savi 7210 Office user guide for full details.
Does the Savi 7210 Office also connect to a computer? Customers looking for a multi device solution, connecting to both desk phone and computer, should consider the Savi 8210 Office and UC Series.
Can CS510/CS520 headsets dock to the Savi 7210 Office base? No, due to the different headsets designs, it is not possible to dock the CS510/CS520 headset to the Savi 7210 Office base and vice versa.
Is it possible to pair a CS510/CS520 headset to the Savi 7210 Office base? Yes, it is possible to pair a CS510/CS520 headset over the air to a Savi 7210 Office base and vice versa.
Poly Savi 7210 D Office Wireless Headset Features:
- Ideal for enterprise and contact center professionals who require premium sound quality for their business communications
- DECT Security certified; uses the latest standards in DECT wireless security
- Adaptive power system allows you to automatically downshift to low power when the headset is close to the base to save battery life and maximize density
- Conference four headsets together with a single base
- 1 Year Warranty
- Part # S7210 D
- SKU # 213010-01
- UPC 017229169616
- Savi 7200 Series
Poly Savi 7210 D Office Wireless Headset Specifications:
- Talk time: Up to 12 hours
- Headset wireless range: Up to 400 ft/120 m from headset base
- Battery capacity: 250 mAh
- Battery type: Rechargeable, replaceable, lithium ion polymer
- Charge time: 3 hrs with Savi 7210 D Office
- Wireless technology: DECT
- Receive frequency response: Narrowband 300-3300Hz, Wideband 100-6800Hz
- Hearing Protection: SoundGuard Digital: protects against sound levels above 118 dBA; G616 anti-startle detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level; Time-weighted average prevents average daily noise exposure from exceeding 85 dB
- Microphone and technology: Noise Canceling
- Weight: .24 lbs/109 g
- Call controls: Call answer/end, mute, volume +/-, power off
What Comes In The Box:
- Wireless headset
- Charging base
- A/C power cord
- Telephone Interface cable (86007-01)
- User guide