Plantronics HW510V EncorePro Benefits:
- Over-the-Head (Monaural) design weighing 50 grams
- Extendable & replaceable voice tube for optimal voice clarity
- Designed with quality and comfort as focal points
- Quick-Disconnect Cord allows you to walk away from your desk
- Soft foam ear cushions provide all-day comfort
- Laser welded construction for unbeatable toughness
- FREE clothing clip included for better cord management
- FREE technical support with purchase
- Need help? Call us and talk to a Real Person!
Appreciate unbeatable toughness with the Plantronics HW510V EncorePro:
+ Wideband audio for superior audio quality
+ Extendable voice tube
Completely re-imagined for the demands of the modern customer service center and office, the Plantronics HW510V has soft ear cushions for all-day wearing comfort, an adjustable headband, and clothing clip for cord management to remove any tugging or pulling.
GREAT SOUNDING AUDIO
With many phones raising the standard in audio quality, wideband audio delivers a richer, clearer conversation and reduces listening fatigue. The Plantronics HW510V also includes SoundGuard technology that protects users from noise spikes and meets OSHA/Noise at Work standards.
The Plantronics HW510V adjustable clear voice tube ensures your caller will hear you voice as crisp and clear as possible. The clear voice tube is adjustable and extendable, giving you perfect positioning for the best possible audio quality.
RELIABILITY LIKE NO OTHER
The Plantronics HW510V corded headset uses laser-welded construction, and its metal joints are engineered to provide reliability where it matters. Investing in the EncorePro 510V will provide years of hands-free communication and a most productive work environment.
Check out our popular Headsets 101 – Ultimate Guide to Understanding Headsets which is constantly being updated to keep you informed on using the Plantronics EncorePro and any other Plantronics headset in which you’re interested. With numerous pictures and detailed headset information, you will fully understand what connects where and what’s needed for any application you may have.
Plantronics HW510V Headset:
- Connects to PC or desk phone with Plantronics audio processors.
- Ideal for telephone-intensive users, including customer care centers, help desks, telesales, and customer service organizations.
- Hearing protection SoundGuard technology: Acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA.
- Audio performance Wideband audio (up to 6,800 Hz).
- Quick Disconnect™ feature lets you walk away from your phone while still wearing your
- EncorePro 510V headset.
- Adjustable clothing clip for cord management which removes weight and pulling from bottom cord.
- Warranty: 2-Years for Unsurpassed Durability
- Operating Frequency: High-Frequency Wideband
- Headset Weight: 50 Grams
- Compatibility: Plantronics Amplifier, Adapter Audio Processor or Direct Connect Cable
- Wearing Style: Monaural / Single Ear
- SKU # 89435-01
- UPC: 017229144743
Plantronics EncorePro HW510V Insider Info:
HOW TO INSTALL – When installing the Plantronics EncorePro HW 510V, the first task is to properly fit it to your head. Position the headband over your head with the ear cushion against your ear. The opposite side of the headband is called the T-bar, or temple pad. This should be positioned above your other ear and may require adjusting the headband by sliding it in to make it smaller or out to make it larger. The end of the voice tube needs to be ¼ of an inch (the width of your finger) away from the corner of your mouth. You can rotate the voice tube up, down and extend for perfect positioning. At the end of the headset cable you will find a connection called the Quick Disconnect. You will have a matching connection in which to plug the cable, located on your amplifier or cable, depending on compatibility and your application. Make a test call to ensure the unit is working properly. Also, many users disregard using the clothing clip, when in actuality it plays an important role in making the headset appear very light weight. By clipping it on or near your shirt collar, the weight of the lower portion of the cord stops at the clothing clip. You will never feel pulling on the headset or the need to re-position it as you reach and stretch the lower cord.
HOW TO STORE – When storing, it’s best to place the headset over a hook so it’s not just setting on your desk, and this also keeps the cord hanging freely. If left on your desk, the cleaning crew can easily bump it and knock it to the floor, where the cord can find its way into the vacuum. You also want to let the cord hang free and avoid tightly wrapping it, which over time will damage the internal wires. We developed a headset hanger to affix to your monitor in an effort to keep your headset safe and out of harms way. To view click HDI Headset Hanger.
HOW TO CLEAN – When cleaning your Plantronics HW510V, always use non-alcohol chemicals or wipes. Using alcohol-based products over time will break down the cords making them very stiff and clumsy to use. You will want to wipe all plastic components and cables, but avoid saturating any openings where electronic components are in close proximity. This will include the small holes in the speaker casing and the shaft that the voice tube slides onto. The Plantronics HW510V comes with foam cushions, which can be replaced as needed. When cleaning, also avoid sticking anything into the end of the Quick-Disconnect connection where the four metal contacts are located. This connection is made to last, and more damage than good will come if you try to clean it.
WHO USES THIS MODEL – This headset is made for a business professional looking for the best possible quality in a corded headset. With one ear covered and the other open, the EncorePro monaural 510V keeps you in tune with what’s going on around you and makes it easy to converse with others. The noise-canceling microphone will cut down on background noise, making the EncorePro 510V a great headset for louder environments.