- Be the first to review this product
Blackwire C325.1-M delivers simplicity, durability, and comfort at an entry-level price:
+ Great Speaker Quality with Ultra Soft Ear Cushion
+ Made for Unified Communication Deployments using Microsoft Lync
Enter the world of Unified Communications (UC) with a headset designed (and entry level priced) to lead the way. With professional features, industry-leading functionality, and Plantronics-renowned reliability, Blackwire C325.1-M headsets are ideal for those new to computer/PC telephony as well as organizations looking for a solution that’s easy to roll out, manage, and upgrade.
UNMATCHED SOUND CLARITY
Offering PC wideband, noise-canceling microphone, and amazing hi-fi stereo sound quaity, the Blackwire C325.1-M headset provides a truly outstanding audio experience – making it ideal for voice, music, and multi-media. The Dynamic EQ feature optimizes your voice quality when on calls and automatically adjusts the EQ settings when you’re listening to music or multi-media.
MADE FOR TRAVEL
Enjoy the freedom of a secure fit with the Plantronics Blackwire C325.1-M. A lightweight metal headband offers durability and a custom, comfortable fit. Leatherette ear cushions fold flat for easy portability, and an included carrying case makes it a great headset for travel.
With Plantronics Spokes software get the added value of:
+ Call control across multiple softphones
+ Headset control panel allows for customization of settings,
including call notification and related options
+ UC presence automatically updated when on a call
View software download solutions at: Plantronics Spokes
Blackwire C325.1-M USB or 3.5mm PC/Computer/Tablet Headset:
More headset for your UC dollar. Enter UC with the best-featured headset you never thought your budget could afford. Blackwire 300 Series USB headsets are a simple-to-use, comfortable, and durable choice for conference calls, Web-based training, and PC multimedia applications. Plus, they’re priced right, easy to deploy, and offer a simple-to-upgrade UC solution that IT can roll out easily and rely on.
Blackwire C325.1-M Headset Features:
• Optimized for use with Microsoft Lync or Office Communicator
• The Blackwire C325.1-M is the value-add model that features leatherette ear cushions that fold flat for easy portability
• Lightweight metal headband offers durability and a customizable, comfortable fit
• Intuitive inline controls to answer/end calls, control volume, and mute
• Smartly placed indicator lights and helpful audio alerts give user call, mute, and volume status
• Wideband audio with noise canceling for high-quality PC telephony
• Dynamic EQ feature automatically adjusts audio for voice or multimedia use
• Noise-canceling microphone filters out background sound
• Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sound
• SoundGuard® technology provides protection against audio spikes
• Carrying case for easy storage and portability
• Connects to PC and Mac via USB or 3.5mm
Dynamic EQ, microphone frequency response 100 Hz–10 kHz optimal for wideband voice telephony (up to 6,800 Hz),
Hi-Fi stereo (C320, C325) output from 20 Hz–20 kHz, enhanced digital signal processing (DSP), noise-canceling microphone.
|Inventory at start of day||0|
|Compatibility||Computer - USB, Computer/Tablet Single 3.5mm, Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Office Communicator 2007|
|Stand By Time||No|
|Headset Style||Dual Ear|
|Part #||204446-01 (Formerly 200263-01 C325-M)|
We Make Your Life Easy!
• Plantronics Certified Headset Experts Since 1996
• 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
• Talk To A Real Person
• Guaranteed Latest Date Codes & Fresh Batteries
• Discounted Pricing
• Same Day Shipping On Most Orders (10:00am PST Arizona)
• Free Technical Support For Our Customers
• Out-of-Box Failures Are Replaced Immediately At Our Expense
• Expedited Warranty Replacements
• Visit: BBB Business Review A+ Rating