- Be the first to review this product
Compatible with: CS70N, CS70, CS50, CS55, Voyager 510S, SupraPlus Wireless Series (CS351, CS351N, CS361, CS361N)
Plantronics CS-Series settings: 1/2/A
Compatible with: Polycom IP320/321, IP330/331, IP335, IP430, IP450, IP550, IP560, IP650, IP670, VVX 1500
Note 1: Phone must be running SIP application 3.1 or higher and BootROM 4.1.0 or later.
Note 2: Phone must be running SIP application 3.0.2 or higher and BootROM 4.1.0 or later.
Note 3: Phone must be running SIP application 3.1.0 Rev C or higher and BootROM 4.1.0 or later.
Note 4: Phone must be running SIP application 3.1.2 Rev B or higher and BootROM 4.1.0 or later.
Note 5: 2.5mm headset port connector requires Polycom adapter 2200-11095-002.
CS Models can alternatively use Plantronics adapter 78333-01
When using 78333-01 bypass the EHS cable audio connection.
Connect 78333-01 directly between CS base and phone headset connector
Note 6: "Specify whether or not the electronic hookswitch is enabled and what type of headset (attribute up.analogHeadsetOption set to 2) " is attached by changing the phone1.cfg in the boot server. If this is not setup the call will hang up in 30 seconds
TECH TIP: EHS Compatibility/Installation Guide
|Inventory at start of day||2|
|Stand By Time||No|
We Make Your Life Easy!
• Plantronics Certified Headset Experts Since 1996
• 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
• Talk To A Real Person
• Guaranteed Latest Date Codes & Fresh Batteries
• Discounted Pricing
• Same Day Shipping On Most Orders (10:00am PST Arizona)
• Free Technical Support For Our Customers
• Out-of-Box Failures Are Replaced Immediately At Our Expense
• Expedited Warranty Replacements
• Visit: BBB Business Review A+ Rating