- Be the first to review this product
Compatible with: CS70N, CS70, CS50, CS55, Voyager 510S, SupraPlus Wireless Series (CS351, CS351N, CS361, CS361N)
(Click here for APS-11 - Compatible with CS500 series, Savi Office and Savi 700 series)
Plantronics CS-Series settings: 1/3/B
TECH TIP: EHS Compatibility/Installation Guide
Compatible with: Aastra OpenPhone 71, OpenPhone 73, OpenPhone 75, OpenPhone 73 IP, OpenPhone 75 IP, Office 70, Office 80, Office 70IP, Office 80IP
Aastra 6771, Aastra 6773, Aastra 6775, Aastra 6773 IP, Aastra 6775 IP, Aastra 5370, Aastra 5380, Aastra 5370 IP, Aastra 5380 IP
Aastra 6753i, 6755i, 6757i, 6757i CT - Require Part-No: D0062-0011-34-00 - AASTRA DHSG CABLE KIT - See below.
Compatible with Siemens OpenStage 40, OpenStage 60, OpenStage 80, Optipoint 410 with acoustic adaptor, Optipoint 420 with acoustic adaptor, Optipoint 500 with acoustic adaptor, Optipoint 600 with acoustic adaptor
Compatible with Agfeo ST30 (HS-Module 30 required), ST31, ST40
Compatible with Auserwald COMfortel 2500
Compatible with Funkwerk CS290-U, CS410, CS410-U, IP-S400
Compatible with Swyx L420s, L440, L520s, L540
Compatible with T-Com Comfort Pro 100, Comfort Pro 300, Comfort Pro 300 IP, Comfort Pro 500, Comfort Pro 500 IP, F20, F30, F40, F50, F640, F660, F680, F31IP, L420s, F41 IP, L440
Note 1 = Phone and headset can go out of sync - answering headset will hang-up phone. User must answer and end from headset.
Note 2 = Special unit required - has bi-directional communications
AASTRA DHSG CABLE KIT - needed with all Electronic Hook Switches
Required for Aastra 6753i, 6755i, 6757i & 6757i-CT
Aastra Part Number: Aastra-D0062-0011-34-00
Electronic Hook Switch is a feature that allows you to answer your phone using your
wireless VoIP headset without the need for a Handset Lifter or corded solution.
There are four requirements that must be met for EHS/DHSG to work properly on your
• Requirement 1: Download and upgrade your Aastra EHS/DHSG Compliant
model to software release 18.104.22.1680 or later.
• Requirement 2: You use a supported Wireless headset. A list of confirmed
supported wireless headsets per Aastra is below: - Plantronics CS55, CS70N,
CS351N, and CS361N.
• Requirement 3: Depending on which wireless headset you are using, each
model will require a “special” EHS/DHSG cable, that YOU MUST use, such
as: - Plantronics APS-1 Cable
• Requirement 4: All phones will require an Aastra DHSG cable. The DHSG cable
will connect to your Aastra phone, then couple to your Electronic Hook Switch
such as the Plantronics APS-1 EHS cable. No EHS cable will connect directly to
the Aastra phone. (You will need Aastra Part Number: D0062-0011-34-00, you
must get from Aastra)
|Inventory at start of day||0|
|Stand By Time||No|
|Part #||38347-01 Also called APS1 and APS 1|
We Make Your Life Easy!
• Plantronics Certified Headset Experts Since 1996
• 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
• Talk To A Real Person
• Guaranteed Latest Date Codes & Fresh Batteries
• Discounted Pricing
• Same Day Shipping On Most Orders (10:00am PST Arizona)
• Free Technical Support For Our Customers
• Out-of-Box Failures Are Replaced Immediately At Our Expense
• Expedited Warranty Replacements
• Visit: BBB Business Review A+ Rating