1) Blackwire C220 – The dual-ear USB Blackwire C220 headset provides a rich stereo sound optimized for music and video. With digital signal processing built in for outstanding clarity, you’ll be asking yourself if you’re really on a headset.
2) .Audio 326 – While you’re saving money, it’s nice to know that the .Audio 326 headset doesn’t scrimp on quality and features. The little headset that’s too tough to die.
3) .Audio DSP400 – Along with the fact that the DSP of the .Audio DSP-400 feature allows for greater clarity of voice, you can fold it and take it anywhere business (or pleasure) takes you.
4) Blackwire C220-M – This cousin to the popular Blackwire C220 is specifically optimized for Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 and Microsoft Lync 2010. It’s sure to help you make PC voice communications more effective and productive with all your colleagues within the network.
5) Blackwire C210 – This headset offers excellent audio quality, yet it’s economically designed for company-wide deployment. It has remarkable audio and voice clarity providing clear communication and collaboration between work associates. With simple call controls for a convenient hands-free environment, the economical Blackwire C210 makes PC voice communications more effective.
If you’re deciding between computer headset models, it never hurts to see what the best 5 computer headsets from Plantronics are, because chances are other customers have purchased computer headsets and found what they liked and continue to buy. Choosing any will provide a great headset to use with your desktop or laptop computer.