1) A10 Direct Cable (66268-03) – The A10 cable (66268-03) along with an “H-series” headset is the replacement for the discontinued Plantronics Polaris headsets. The A10 part numbers 66268-02 and 66268-03 are the same cable, these will typically say “A10-16” on the cable’s “Quick Disconnect” plug, which is the standard US version. The A10 cable allows a headset to be installed into the headset port specific phones such as Nortel, Mitel and NEC models that are headset ready.
2) M22 Amplifier – The Vista M22 Vista Amplifier delivers precise levels of listening comfort, sophisticated hearing protection, and superior audio performance. The Vista M22 includes Clearline audio to improve call quality in any environment, especially wideband VoIP. The universal M22 Vista Amplifier is compatibility with most single and multi-line telephones, it has speaking and listening volume adjustments, headset / handset and mute controls. The Quick Disconnect feature between the M22 Vista Amplifier and headset lets you move away from your phone without removing your headset or disconnecting the call. The M22 Vista Amplifier is for phones that do not have a spare dedicated headset jack. Compatible with all Plantronics “H-series” headsets.
3) Amplifier / Cisco Direct Connect Cord (26716-01) – The 26716-01 coiled cord connects any Plantronics “H-series” headset with the Quick-Disconnect plug to compatible Plantronics amplifiers such as the M10, M12 and M22. The 26716-01 Amplifier QD cord is also used as a direct connect cable for “H-series” headsets and telephones that have a compatible headset port such as the Cisco 7940, 7960, and 7970 series phone models.
4) HIS Cable 72442-01 – The 72442-01 HIS coiled cable connects any Plantronics “H-series” headset with the Quick-Disconnect plug to compatible Avaya telephones. The Plantronics 72442-41 HIS is a coiled cable approximately 10ft in length and was specifically designed for the Avaya 9600 series phone models.
5) DA40 Adapter – The DA40 USB adapter works with all of the Plantronics “H-series headsets” including the latest wideband models to deliver outstanding audio quality, reliability and a choice of wearing styles. So if you are already using a corded Plantronics “H-series” headset on your phone, you can use the same headset with the DA40 USB adapter on your computer. The DA40 USB adapter is the most economical enterprise-class solution available from Plantronics. The DA40 helps companies realize the full benefits of VoIP communications with outstanding sound quality and reliability.
Replacing your Plantronics headset accessories is a great way to keep your headset performing at it’s best. When ear cushions tear, your voice tube get clogged or your wireless battery life isn’t what it use to be is the time to make your headset like new again.