1) Blackwire C220-M – Sometimes simple is the best. Hi-Fi stereo and USB enhanced digital sound. This headset is designed to provide the best PC voice and audio available, for large enterprise-wide deployments. This will work with the MOC or Microsoft Official Curriculum.
2) .Audio DSP-400 – Sleek, stylish design, ultra sensitive digitally-enhanced microphone. DSP for cleaner audio listening, for all your cd’s, DVD’s, or MP3 player. The collapsible design has easy storage, simply collapse and transport.
3) .Audio 626 DSP – This acoustically tuned equalizer supplies rich, resonant stereo sound. Clearly hear vocal tracts when listening to your favorite music. Comfortable light weight fit, in line controls.
4) .Audio 355 – This multimedia headset has forty-millimeter speaker that deliver studio quality audio with maximum bass response. This has a quick adjust microphone that telescopes and rotates.
5) .Audio 326 – This headset is light weight and comfortable with the swivel mounted ears, that allows for hours of listening in comfort. Just rotate the microphone out of the way when not using, but when you are this noise cancelling boom will let you position this closer to your mouth.
If your deciding between computer headset models, it never hurts to see what the most popular models are, because chances are other customers have purchased computer headsets and found what they liked and continue to buy. Choosing any will provide a great headset to use with your desktop or laptop computer.