Plantronics HW261N SupraPlus Features:
• Ultra noise-canceling (UNC) microphones. An extended mic provides industry-leading, noise-canceling, and echo performance.
• Speaker quality. The HW261N headset provides greater receive-side frequency response to improve listening intelligibility.
• Comfortable design. Adjustable headband with soft foam ear cushions creates a stable and comfortable fit.
• Bendable click-stop microphone boom. The microphone of the HW261N stays in position for optimal voice transmission.
• Small, light, flexible cable. The HW261N single-cable design eliminating cords tangling and adding extra weight under your chin.
• Quick Disconnect™ feature lets you walk away from your phone while still wearing your HW261N SupraPlus headset.
• Adjustable clothing clip for cord management which removes weight and pulling from bottom cord.
• Supports AudioIQ® and Clearline™ audio technologies.
• Ensures precise listening level, sophisticated hearing protection, and superior audio performance.
• Warranty: 2-Years for Unsurpassed Durability
• Operating Frequency: High-Frequency Wideband
• Headset Weight: 86 Grams
• Compatibility: Plantronics Amplifier, Adapter Audio Processor or Direct Connect Cable
• Wearing Style: Binaural / Dual Ear
Plantronics HW261N SupraPlus Insider Info:
TECH REVIEW - The Plantronics HW261N SupraPlus headset has a long record of ergonomic design and durability. Though it may not look it, when you put on the HW261N, you’ll swear you’re wearing one of those higher-priced headsets. The binaural design of the HW261N makes it a great headset for louder environments and for users that want to cover both ears and not be distracted by co-workers or other noises. The HW261N dual-ear headset uses foam doughnut ear cushions which provide all-day wearing comfort and have the center of the cushion cut away to deliver speaker sounds directly to your ear canal. As an optional upgrade, super soft leatherette ear cushions are available for an extra comfortable fit that won’t tangle with your hair as you slide the headset on and off. An adjustable headband allows for a snug and secure fit. For optimal performance, you will want to position the headset microphone about the width of a finger away from the corner of your mouth. The HW261N’s noise-canceling microphone uses multiple mics, electronically targeting your voice while reducing background noise. That way your caller hears your voice clearly while effectively reducing any background noise. The 2.5 foot cable ends in a unique connection called a Quick Disconnect. This Quick Disconnect will need to plug into a compatible amplifier or cable, depending on the phone model. When you use the HW261N, you’ll be amazed by the excellent sound quality. So if you spend more than a few hours a day on the phone, the HW261N headset is well worth the investment for comfort and durability.
HOW TO INSTALL - First you want the headset to fit properly on your head. Sliding the headband in to make it smaller or out to make it larger will allow for the best fit. The microphone needs to be about the width of your finger away from the corner of your mouth when using the HW261N. The microphone boom is flexible so you can adjust it for a perfect fit. The headset cable ends in a connection called a Quick Disconnect that matches a similar Quick Disconnect on the amplifier cable or direct connect cable. Once connected, make a test call to ensure the unit is working properly. The clothing clip will help make the headset feel very light weight when you clip it on or near your shirt collar; you won’t feel the bottom part of the cord pulling on the headset or have the need to reposition the headset as you stretch the lower cord.
HOW TO STORE - When storing your Plantronics HW261N, it’s best to hang the headset so it’s not just setting on your desk. This keeps the cord hanging freely which helps in preventing the internal wires being damaged when the cord is tightly wrapped over time. And we all know how vacuums love loose cords. There is a headset hanger available that you can attach in your cubicle to keep your headset safe and out of harms way. To view click HDI Headset Hanger.
HOW TO CLEAN - When cleaning your Plantronics HW261N, always use non-alcohol chemicals or wipes. Using alcohol-based products over time will break down the cords making them very stiff and clumsy to use. Wipe all plastic components and cables, but avoid saturating any openings where electronic components are in close proximity. This includes the small holes in the speaker casing and at the end of the mic boom where the microphone is located. Also avoid sticking anything into the Quick Disconnect connection where the four metal contacts are located; you may damage them if you try to clean it.
WHO USES THIS MODEL - The HW261N is a headset made for the business professional looking for excellent quality in a corded headset. By covering both ears, it allows you to stay focused on your caller, not on the noise around you. The noise-canceling microphone cuts down on background noise, making the HW261N a great headset for noisy environments. It’s a very popular headset in a call center environment.
Browse also these popular Plantronics Corded Office Headsets:
Plantronics H141 DuoSet Corded Office Headset
Plantronics H141N DuoSet Corded Office Headset
Plantronics H171 DuoPro Corded Office Headset
Plantronics H171N DuoPro Corded Office Headset
Plantronics H31CD StarSet Corded Office Headset
Plantronics StarSet H31 Corded Office Headset
Plantronics H41 Mirage Corded Office Headset
Plantronics H41N Mirage Corded Office Headset
Plantronics H81N TriStar Corded Office Headset
Plantronics H81 TriStar Corded Office Headset
Plantronics HW251N SupraPlus Corded Office Headset
Plantronics HW251 SupraPlus Corded Office Headset
Plantronics HW261N SupraPlus Corded Office Headset
Plantronics HW261 SupraPlus Corded Office Headset
Plantronics HW291N EncorePro Corded Office Headset
Plantronics HW301N EncorePro Corded Office Headset
Plantronics SHR2083-01 Ruggedized Dual Corded Office Headset
Or go back to view all Plantronics Corded Office Headsets
Browse more Plantronics Refurbished Headsets Money Saver Products:
Plantronics HW291N Headset - Money Saver Refurbished
Plantronics HW251 Headset Refurbished Money Saver (Like New)
Plantronics HW251N Headset Money Saver Refurbished (Like New)
Plantronics HW301N Headset - Refurbished Money Saver
Plantronics HW261 Headset - Refurbished Money Saver
Plantronics HW261N Headset - Refurbished Money Saver
Plantronics S10 Headset System (Refurbished) Money Saver
Plantronics S11 Headset System (Refurbished) Money Saver
Plantronics S12 Headset System (Refurbished) Money Saver
Plantronics T10H Headset Telephone (Refurbished) Money Saver
Plantronics CS50-USB Wireless Computer Headset Refurbished Money Saver
Or go back to Plantronics Refurbished Money Saver Headsets.
|Compatibility||Office Desk Phone|
|Headset Style||Dual Ear|
|Part #||64339-31 (formerly 75101-06 & 75101-01)|
Blog Posts Associated With This Product
- Plantronics Leather Ear Cushions
- Headset Voice Tubes
- Colored Headset Voice Tubes
- Help? Are all of the Plantronics H Series Headsets voice tubes and ear cushions compatible with eachother?
- Q: Do all Plantronics Headsets use the same voice tube?
- Q: What is the difference between the noise cancelling and voice tube on the “H” Series Headsets?
- Headsets with Ear Cushions That Will Completely Cover Your Ears!
- Plantronics USB Adapters for Corded Headsets
- How Can I Use My Corded Telephone Headset with My Computer?
- Voice Tubes for H-Series Headsets
- Help, I Need New Ear Cushions, But Which Ones Do I Choose, There are So Many!
- Replacing the Voice Tube in Your H-Series Headset
HW261N SupraPlus Headset
- Comfortable set Review by Cammie
- Far exceeded my expectations! Review by BLR
Just great - crisp and clear audio! Large earmuffs were added and provide great comfort, as well as noise-deadening!
- Great product Review by johns song
- Excellent Review by Maria
- Works great Review by J
- Great Product Review by Brian
- Very comfortable and great sound Review by Carrie
- very good equipment Review by mirek
- Great Product Review Review by Ruth M.
HDI: If callers can't hear you, it's a sign you should use an amplifier instead of a Direct Connect Cable. Using an amp will give you complete control of your microphone volume.
- Great product Review by Tamie
- 2/24/12 The microphone is horrible. Everyone has trouble hearing me. Review by Ashwin N
HDI - Make sure to use an amplifier which provides microphone volume control instead of using a direct connect cable with no volume control.
- Lightweight Review by Lisa B