Plantronics HW251N SupraPlus Features:
• Ultra noise-canceling (UNC) microphones. An extended mic provides industry-leading noise-canceling and echo performance.
• Speaker quality. The HW251N headset provides greater receive-side frequency response to improve listening intelligibility.
• Comfortable design. Adjustable headband, soft foam ear cushions and comfort T-Pad design create a stable and comfortable fit.
• Bendable click-stop microphone boom. The microphone of the HW251N stays in position for optimal voice transmission.
• Quick Disconnect™ feature lets you walk away from your phone while still wearing your HW251N SupraPlus headset.
• Adjustable clothing clip for cord management which removes weight and pulling from bottom cord.
• Supports AudioIQ® and Clearline™ audio technologies.
• Ensures precise listening level, sophisticated hearing protection, and superior audio performance.
• Warranty: 2-Years for Unsurpassed Durability
• Operating Frequency: High-Frequency Wideband
• Headset Weight: 67 Grams
• Compatibility: Plantronics Amplifier, Adapter Audio Processor or Direct Connect Cable
• Wearing Style: Monaural/ Single Ear
Plantronics HW251N SupraPlus Insider Info:
TECH REVIEW - When testing the Plantronics HW251N headset we noticed right away that it can be worn easily for 8 hours or more. The Adjustable T-Pad Headband and soft foam ear cushion is designed for comfort and all-day use. The bendable boom microphone allows you to position it where you feel is best suited for you, and the noise-reduction microphone helps eliminate background noise. The "W" in HW251N stands for Wideband Audio and when combined with the noise reduction mic, the result is crystal clear sound at both ends of the conversation. To fully take advantage of Wideband and the best possible audio quality, your phone will also need to be Wideband capable. These features decrease listening errors and listener fatigue. The cable that comes down from the headset is approximately 2 feet long and ends in a unique connection called a Quick Disconnect. The Quick Disconnect will then plug into an amplifier or cable, depending on the brand and model number of phone. You can also use this headset with a USB-to-Headset Adapter for VoIP calls. The cable of the headset is very light and flexible, which adds to the overall comfort you will experience when wearing it. Last, but certainly not least, the AudioIQ technology protects you from loud noises and echoes that can occur at times.
HOW TO INSTALL - When installing the Plantronics HW251N, the first task is to properly fit it to your head. You will want to put the headset on with the ear cushion against your ear. The opposite side of the headband is called the T-bar, or temple pad. This should be positioned above your other ear and may require adjusting the headband by sliding it in to make it smaller or out to make it larger. The microphone needs to be ¼ of an inch (the width of your finger) away from the corner of your mouth when using the HW251N. The microphone does have the flexibility to bend it towards your mouth if needed, which allows you to position it where it’s comfortable. As mentioned above, the end of the cable has the Quick Disconnect which will plug into an amplifier or cable, depending on compatibility and the application you are using. The next step is to make a test call to ensure the unit is working properly. Also, many users disregard using the clothing clip, when in actuality it plays an important role in making the headset feel even lighter than it already is. You can clip it on your shirt collar, which distributes the weight of the lower part of the cord to stop at the clothing clip. This will eliminate any pulling of the headset or the need to reposition your headset multiple times during the day.
HOW TO STORE - When storing your Plantronics HW251N, it’s best to place the headband over a hook so it’s not just sitting on your desk, and this also keeps the cord hanging freely. If left on your desk, the cleaning crew can easily bump it and knock it to the floor, where the cord can find its way into the vacuum. You also want to let the cord hang free and avoid tightly wrapping it, which over time will damage the internal wires. We developed a headset hanger to affix to your monitor in an effort to keep your headset safe and out of harm's way. To view click HDI Headset Hanger.
HOW TO CLEAN - When cleaning your Plantronics HW251N, always use non-alcohol chemicals or wipes. Using alcohol-based products over time will break down the cords making them very stiff and clumsy to use. You will want to wipe all plastic components and cables, but avoid saturating any openings where electronic components are in close proximity. For the HW251N, this will include the small holes in the speaker casing and at the end of the mic boom where the microphone is located. When cleaning your HW251N, also avoid sticking anything into the end of the Quick-Disconnect connection where the four metal contacts are located. This connection is made to last, and more damage than good will come if you try to clean it.
WHO USES THIS MODEL - The HW251N is used in many venues, as it is that versatile and popular. The wide range of customers who love this headset vary from pure business use in attorney or medical offices, small to large call centers, and those who want a quality corded headset for their iPhone or Android which just requires an adapter cable (38541-02). If you prefer to have a dual headset where you can really focus on your caller, or listen to media on your Smartphone, then the HW261N will meet that need. The HW251N is NOT a low-end headset that you see in your local audio or electronic store, but it is a commercial-grade headset that delivers amazing sound, voice clarity, and long-lasting comfort.
Browse also these popular Plantronics Corded Office Headsets:
Plantronics H141 DuoSet Corded Office Headset
Plantronics H141N DuoSet Corded Office Headset
Plantronics H171 DuoPro Corded Office Headset
Plantronics H171N DuoPro Corded Office Headset
Plantronics H31CD StarSet Corded Office Headset
Plantronics StarSet H31 Corded Office Headset
Plantronics H41 Mirage Corded Office Headset
Plantronics H41N Mirage Corded Office Headset
Plantronics H81N TriStar Corded Office Headset
Plantronics H81 TriStar Corded Office Headset
Plantronics HW251N SupraPlus Corded Office Headset
Plantronics HW251 SupraPlus Corded Office Headset
Plantronics HW261N SupraPlus Corded Office Headset
Plantronics HW261 SupraPlus Corded Office Headset
Plantronics HW291N EncorePro Corded Office Headset
Plantronics HW301N EncorePro Corded Office Headset
Plantronics SHR2083-01 Ruggedized Dual Corded Office Headset
Or go back to view all Plantronics Corded Office Headsets
Browse more Plantronics Refurbished Headsets Money Saver Products:
Plantronics HW291N Headset - Money Saver Refurbished
Plantronics HW251 Headset Refurbished Money Saver (Like New)
Plantronics HW251N Headset Money Saver Refurbished (Like New)
Plantronics HW301N Headset - Refurbished Money Saver
Plantronics HW261 Headset - Refurbished Money Saver
Plantronics HW261N Headset - Refurbished Money Saver
Plantronics S10 Headset System (Refurbished) Money Saver
Plantronics S11 Headset System (Refurbished) Money Saver
Plantronics S12 Headset System (Refurbished) Money Saver
Plantronics T10H Headset Telephone (Refurbished) Money Saver
Plantronics CS50-USB Wireless Computer Headset Refurbished Money Saver
Or go back to Plantronics Refurbished Money Saver Headsets.
|Compatibility||Office Desk Phone|
|Headset Style||Single Ear|
|Part #||64338-31 (formerly 75100-06 & 75100-01)|
Blog Posts Associated With This Product
- Plantronics Leather Ear Cushions
- Headset Voice Tubes
- Colored Headset Voice Tubes
- Help? Are all of the Plantronics H Series Headsets voice tubes and ear cushions compatible with eachother?
- Q: Do all Plantronics Headsets use the same voice tube?
- Q: What is the difference between the H251N and HW251N-CIS Headset?
- Q: What is the difference between the noise cancelling and voice tube on the “H” Series Headsets?
- Product Preview Video - Plantronics HW251N Headset - Most popular corded business headset.
- Headsets with Ear Cushions That Will Completely Cover Your Ears!
- Plantronics USB Adapters for Corded Headsets
- How Can I Use My Corded Telephone Headset with My Computer?
- Voice Tubes for H-Series Headsets
- Help, I Need New Ear Cushions, But Which Ones Do I Choose, There are So Many!
- Replacing the Voice Tube in Your H-Series Headset
HW251N SupraPlus Headset
- Comfortable, very good sound quality Review by Chris
- Nice and Simple Review by JC
- QUICK DELIVERY ON HEADSET Review by KATHY
- Great headset, comfortable and clear hear and talk Review by LDMT
- Will order again. Review by Barb
- Comfortable, Functional Review by BigSky
- So Glad and Happy with my SupraPlus Headset Review by Diana Very Busy Exec. Secretary
- HW251N SupraPlus Headset Review by Ray L
- Versatile product Review by dan h
- Administrative Assistant Review by Marjorie M
- Company Owner Review by Marge S